three

We went back to the bus, and slept in our separate bunks. She knew I needed my space, especially since she's going to be fooling the public into thinking she's in a relationship with that piece of shit. Let me get something straight, I had no problem with Austin before now. When I first found out the girls were going to tour with him, I was over ecstatic. I mean, I noticed the way he looked at Camila all the time, but I always thought he'd be too much of a pussy to even try something with her. Now that he has, he disgusts me and I hope he knows it.

--

I couldn't go to sleep at all last night. I kept dreaming of Camila and Austin and it made me sick to my stomach. At around 5 am, I took out my phone and started to scroll through all my apps to get my mind off it, and hopefully get sleepy but no luck. The next time I checked the time it was 7am. I groaned and decided to just quietly grab my shower bag, some articles of clothing, and some shoes so I could go into the building we were at now and try to get clean.
The security guard at the door let me in, but not before he could 'check me out' first. And by 'check me out', I mean eye fuck my body while I walked away. God, I hate people sometimes. Especially 30 year old men that don't know what an underage, 17 year old, lesbian girl looks like.
The building was half-lit and felt a bit eerie. I made my way through the dressing room to the shower areas to go ahead and get it heated up. I slipped off my sweatpants and Camila's baggy shirt to reveal my black lace bra and see my skin started to form goosebumps under the room's chill a/c. I looked over to see the shower started steaming up and I hurried to strip off my last articles of clothing and step into the stinging hot water. I didn't mind it. I liked my water scolding hot, it made me feel something whenever my emotions made me feel numb. I closed my eyes and put my head under the water to get my hair wet and that's when I heard it. A shuffle in the corner of the room. I turned around and yelled out, "Is someone there?" Nothing but more shuffling filled the small shower room. "I'm serious. I'll fuck you up!"
I pulled open the shower curtain and once I did, a man ran into me and made me fall on the wet tile floor under the shower head. I looked over to see Shawn Mendes with his shirt off and earbuds laying beside his head. "Oh my fucking God, Shawn! Get the hell out of here!"
He looked up confused and when he noticed who I was, his faced blushed pure red. "Oh my God, y/n! I'm so sorry. I was listening to music and-"
"Get out, Shawn. Explain it to me later." I yelled as he got up to run out of the room. I tried to get up from the floor, but I felt a pain on the side of my rib where Shawn crashed into me. I finally used all the muscles in my body so that I could get up. By this time, I was just ready to get this shower done and get out of this room. Not because I was embarrassed, but because the moment I was hoping to have to myself was ruined.

--

It was 8:45 when I walked out of the room into the hall all primped and dressed to see a flushed red Shawn down the hall. Once his eyes met mine, he sped up his walking to get closer to me. I stopped and he walked up to me nervous and shaky, "Y/N, I am so sorry. I was listening to music, and not paying attention. No one is usually awake when I am, so I didn't know you'd be in there."
I laughed and brushed my fingers through my long, and clean brunette locks. "Chill out, Mendes. No harm, no foul."
He still looked worried as he faked a smile, "You won't tell Camila, will you?" Shawn is one of the only people besides the girls, Big Rob, and management that knows about Camila and I. Only because everyone trusts him so much. Also because he caught me and Mila in a heated make out session in the back of the tour bus about a week and a half ago.
"No, why would I?" I giggled pulling my bag's strap back up on my arm. "Unless you saw something. Did you?"
Shawn furiously shook his head, "No. Not something that you should be ashamed of." My eyes widened. "I mean, not like that. I think you're beautiful and oh my god. Not like that. I-"
I laughed so hard that my rib cage started to hurt a little. "I'm just fucking with you, Mendes."
Shawn exhaled with a small laugh. "Very funny." I could tell he wanted to change the subject, so he did. " Are you going to Austin's cousin's wedding with us?"
I shook my head with a slight frown starting to form, "Nah, I wasn't invited. Mostly because Austin is trying to steal Camila from me."
Shawn looked surprised, "And she's okay with this?"
I shrugged starting to walk towards the doors that lead to the bus. Shawn followed me out, "I guess so. It just sucks because I won't be there to make sure he doesn't try anything. Ya know?"
Shawn nodded with a smile. His cheeks were still pretty red. "Yeah I know..." He paused for a second and stopped almost immediately in his tracks. "Oh shit. I have a plus 1 invite. Do you have a dress?"
I turned around to stare at his with my right eyebrow raised. "Is this your way of asking me on a date?"
He began to stutter again, "Yes- I mean no. I mean, if it was me in your position, I'd hope that someone would take me so I could keep an eye on my significant other."
I mischievously smiled at Shawn. "Mendes, you make a good point. What time will you be picking me up?"
He looked surprised that I would even say yes. "Uh, 7:30 sound good?"
"Better make it 7:45 to be safe. See Ya then!" I yelled before getting close enough to the bus to open the door. When I walked in, I saw all the girls huddle around Camila as she had her face pressed into her hands. I was extremely confused, "What the hell is going on?"
Mila pulled her face off her hands and shared a relieved look with the rest of the girls as she shot up from the lounge couch and ran to me for a hug. "I thought you left me in the middle of the night." Her eyes were puffy as she pulled me into a bear hug and popped my bruised rib. I tried to be as quiet as I could about the pain knowing that Camila would freak out over the slight injury. She pulled away and gave me a stern look, "Where have you been? I've been calling you like crazy and texting you."
I smiled, "Babe, chill. I went to take an early shower. I couldn't sleep last night." I started to make my way over to my bunk and set my bags at the opposite end of my pillow.
She followed me to the back and I pulled my charging phone from the velvet pouch. "Don't read those, please!"
I didn't listen to her and unlocked my phone to see 6 missed calls and 20 texts. All of the messages varied from: