Chapter 106 - At the Gym

Start from the beginning

Sebastian: Aren't you going to undress to take a shower, little fairy.

I shoot daggers at him for the umpteenth time today. My bad mood increased tenfold by the drug's withdrawal, added to the soreness of my muscles. My shoulders hurt so much that I can't even remove my sweaty T-shirt!

Sebastian chuckles and comes close to me. He grabs the hem of my tee, lifts it up to my breasts. Then, he holds my fist and lifts my left arm slowly. I wince in pain.

Khawla: Ouch!

Sebastian downs my left limb slowly and repeats the process with my right arm. He discharges my sweaty T-shirt throwing it on the bathroom floor up his previous discarded one. Then, he removes my sports bra slowly, being careful not to inflict me more pain than necessary with the movements. And soon, my breasts bounce free, and my sports bra joins my and his T-shirts on the floor.

Then, Sabastian removes his sweatpants and boxer briefs, throwing them into the puddle of clothes on the bathroom floor. He's in his naked glory in front of me, but I'm in so much pain, tired and feeling low, that the view of this naked Michelangelo's piece of art doesn't make me wet in desire.

Sebastian kneels before me and removes my yoga leggings and panties together. After discarding and throwing them into the puddle of sweaty clothes on the floor, he holds my hips against the cold tile of the shower box and puts one of my legs over his shoulder. I squeal in surprise.

Khawla: Seb, what are you doing?

Okay, a stupid question as it's OBVIOUS what he's doing...

Without answering me, Sebastian opens my lower lips with his fingers and darts his tongue on my clit. He's lapping me, teasing me, nibbling me, biting me... I'm a moaning mess, and my legs are becoming so weak...

After I achieve the climax for the first time, he slides two fingers inside my wet and welcoming pussy. I gasp at the unexpected invasion. I'm losing my mind, the soreness of my shoulders and arms long forgotten. My foul mood being replaced by a euphoric one.

Sebastian keeps finger-fucking me, his fingers coming in and out of me easily as I'm completely soaked, in a steady rhythm, while his tongue keeps doing marvelous things to my clit.

Khawla: OH... SEB...!

I scream his name when the climax tears through my body in an electrifying shock wave that swoops throughout my entire body. As it was his cue, Sebastian stands up, wraps my legs around his waist, and rams rough, hard, deep inside of me. I'm so wet and ready for his huge and thick cock that it slides easily inside of my core, making me moan in pleasure at being filled to the brim.

Sebastian devours me like a hungry wolf, thrusting hard, kissing, and leaving hickeys on my neck and shoulders. After my umpteenth orgasm, Sebastian finally comes hard, coating my cervix with his seeds. He has a smile stamped on his lips. He's satisfied after feasting on me.

Sebastian: Time to take a shower.

Sabastian says playfully.

With that, he turns on the faucet, and warm water starts to flood from the showerhead. He pushes me under the water, massaging my hair, then pulls me out and starts shampooing my long ash-blond locks. I'm thanked for this, as I can't lift my arms.

Sebastian bathed me with care as he was bathing a small child. Well, that's how I feel like now: unable to take a shower on my own.

After we both are cleaned up, Sebastian wraps a towel on his hips, and then he wraps me in a white towel too. We both head to the bedroom, where, first, he dries my hair with the towel, removing the excess of water before turning on the hairdryer. We lock our eyes on the mirror, and he has a loving smile on his lips that reaches to his fierce amber eyes.

How I love this man! He can be strict and sadistic, but he knows what's good for me, and he knows how to treat me like a princess too. He spoils me rotten, cooking and doing all the housework. Okay, now I'm responsible for the housework, but he always did it before.

After he dried my hair, he went to his part of the wardrobe to retrieve a boxer brief and goes to the kitchen after wearing it. He'll cook our dinner.

I head to the living room after wearing a Sebastian's oversized black T-shirt, collapsing on the sofa. Then, I get the control remote to turn on the TV.

Sebastian: No TV, little fairy! You're grounded! Do you remember that?

Sebastian chimes in from the kitchen. I let out a defeated sigh.

Khawla: But, Seb...

Sebastian: No buts, Khawla.

But I insist, of course. Call me a brat.

Khawla: But there's an Ice Figure Skating competition being transmitted on the sports channel. And I need some ideas for the choreography and clothes, Seb.

Sebastian heaves a sigh, looks at the mirror behind me to ensure he can monitor what I'm watching, and nods, compromising.

Sebastian: Okay. But I'm watching you and what you're watching.

I smile at him and turn on the TV on the competition. Indeed, I'm running out of ideas for what I'll do on my presentations. Which spins to do, which sequence of jumps to choose to get a better score as I can't cheat using my druidess abilities because the Descendants of Templar are in town, which artistic touches to add to my presentation.

I wasn't feeling hungry after the gym, but the smell of steaks being grilled opened my appetite in an instant. I stand up, letting the ice skaters alone on the TV screen, and head to sit on the kitchen counter to observe Sebastian while he cooks.

Khawla: Hmmm... It smells heavenly.

Sebastian: I think someone is hungry.

He answers me playfully, with a smirk on his delicious lips.

Sebastian: More five minutes and the dinner will be served, ma'am.

Sebastian winks at me.

This homey environment is what I need to forget all the shit that's happening in my life. Maybe it's precisely what I need to be back on track.

After dinner, we headed to the living room, and now, we're cuddling on the sofa, watching the Figure Skating competition. Sebastian gives me suggestions here and there about which movements I should incorporate in my short and long programs. Heck! I didn't even choose the music for any of them!

When the competition is over, Sebastian takes the remote control from the coffee table in front of us and turns the TV off.

Sebastian: Okay, little fairy. Let's call it a night.

I nod while yawning. I'm exhausted!

Sebastian: How are your shoulders doing?

Khawla: Still sore as Hell.

Sebastian nods, and we head to our bed. He commands me to lay down in the middle, then he straddles me and starts massaging my shoulders with some muscular pain relief ointment that smells like menthol or something alike. It feels so good...! Almost like sex.

The keyword here: almost.

Sex is still better than massage.

With the heavenly and experienced hands of my wolf, I'm fast out cold.

***

After a deep and resting night of sleep, Sebastian's alarm clock beeps, informing us that it's five in the morning. I listen to him going to the bathroom to do his business, then he comes back, stops next to my side of the bed, and wakes me up with a kiss on my cheek.

Sebastian: Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. It's jog time!

I groan and pull the covers up to my head, hiding from this sadistic person who wants to torture me with jogging!

Sebastian pulls the blankets from me, ushering me out of bed. In no time, we're both outdoors, wearing sweatpants and hoodies, because it's cold this time of the year and at this early hour of the day, running like two idiots.

Well, at least I think jogging is something stupid.