My past with a certain Lion!

Today was a very unique day.

Today I finally snapped and went after Bakugo in the hero lessons. I beat the crap out of him and didn't stop even with All Might screaming at me to stop. I had enough!

In the end Aizawa needed to erase my quirk but that still didn't stop me from going after that angry Pomeranian. I dodged the scarf and hit them a couple more times until he began coughing up some blood and Aizawa finally managed to get me captured.

Since we were both injured he and All Might send us to RG. Once inside, All Might quickly left because Aizawa send him away.

Aizawa: Now Midoriya, care to explain?

Me: Heck no!

RG: Why are you so snappy and angry?

Me: That angry ass Pomeranian went after me for my whole life! I finally had enough!

Aizawa: You know each other before UA?

Me: You deaf or what?

RG: Okay, relax. No one will hurt you.

Me: ...

Aizawa: Now explain.

Me: We know each other since we were kids. He also knew I was quirkless before.

I didn't care if he was listening or not but I knew for a fact that Bakugo was out cold and RG was healing him right now, meaning he wouldn't have had any energy left.

RG: Oh.

Me: He was once my friend but everything changed after I got diagnosed as quirkless.

Aizawa: Quirk discrimination?

Me: Doesn't count for people without a quirk. Beating, suicide baiting and illegal quirk usage is his crime. He even told me to take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in my next live once!!!

Aizawa: ....

Me: He literally screams die at everyone when he attacks, how did you not see his issues until now?

RG: That is something I would like to know too.

Aizawa: We thought it was just stupid teen talk.

Me: And nearly killing me and breaking my bones in the process is just that? Do you even know how many times I was here because of him?

Aizawa: I am sorry. I failed to see that.

Me: More like you all failed. He has angry issues big times.

Aizawa: RG can I leave him with you. I will need to talk to Nezu about this and I would rather do this now then later.

RG: It's fine.

Aizawa left the room leaving me with RG. After she healed Bakugo she came to me and healed my wounds too.

RG: Just lay down.

Me: I really wished we could be friends again.

RG: He might change after he gets help.

Me: I doubt that but he is a great cook. I wish I could only taste his curry again. He never allows me to eat something he cooks. I only get the left over after everyone eat...

RG: Hey, it's okay. You don't need something that stupid.

Me: You are right!

I laid on the bed hugging it and just let RG heal me. After a while I calmed down. It was nothing new but sometimes I just wish to... just explode at him. That was what I did for the first time in my life.

RG: Feeling better?

Me: Yes.

RG: So the angry Pomeranian can cook?

Me: even better than Lunch Rush if it is curry.

RG: Really?

Me: Yes, and he has a weak heart for cats for some reasons.

RG: You know much about him.

Me: He was my friend after all.

This was how I spilled everything about my past with Bakugo to RG. It might not have been the best idea but it needed to be done.

After my little explosion and the talk I had with RG, I could tell that something in Bakugo clicked because he was not that aggressive towards me anymore. RG told me that Nezu was letting Hound Dog have a session with every single one of us since we apparently all got some problems.

However, the time I spent with RG was the best time and we continued our talks on a daily basis. If I was not injured I would come to the infirmary with some home-made cookies and tea.

RG also arrange a small marriage ceremony for me and my waifu. However, it was all just a joke between us two. Still it was one of the best wife or husband one can ever have.

A/N: Thanks for reading this small story about Izukus and RG's coversations. I know I am not the best comming up with some tea that could be spilled but I hope you guys could laugh even for a little bit while reading this. 

Shaheds1265738 I hope this was what you were looking for. I tried my best!