Field Trip

It was about 2 weeks that I have last seen RG and my wife. Today was the day I was visiting them again and of course I had some stories to tell to RG. The moment I went through the door I was greeted by the lovely view of my waifu.

Me: I am back!

RG: Hello Midoriya.

Me: Can I ask you something?

RG: Sure.

Me: Do you know why class 1A and class 1B had a field trip to the zoo?

RG: Because I was talking to Nezu and he was calling Hound Dog over. We then talked about how crazy you guys are and that it might be the stress getting to you guys. Why?

Me: Because it was one brilliant idea. We were basically thrown out of the place.

RG: How do you get thrown out of the Zoo?

Me: For starts, some were in the patting zoo and didn't wanted to leave the animals alone but the main reason was Ojiro.

RG: You sure it was not Mina or Denki or Bakugo.

Me: Nope. I was there.

RG: Think again, maybe you just got the wrong person.

Me: Nope. It was definitely Ojiro. Look at this. I have a video about everything!

I then showed her my phone.

RG: Is that a kangaroo?

Me: Yep.

RG: What is Ojiro doing in there with the kangaroo? How did he even get inside there?

Me: He just climbed up the fence.

RG: Oh my. Is he trying to challenge the kangaroo to a battle?

Me: Hm-mh.

RG: HAHAHAHAHA

Me: Funny right?

RG: How he went down that fast. HAHAHA

Me: The kangaroo had some pretty insane tricks up his sleeve.

RG: Oh my gosh that looks like some broken ribs.

Me: Yup and he was rushed towards the hospital.

RG: I am glad they didn't call me. Though I must say, I never saw someone challenging a kangaroo like him.

Me: He tried to beat that animal with his tail...

RG: Which is stupid on its own but that video is hilarious. He was yeeted towards the next wall.

Me: Hm. The kangaroo was also about to go after him if not for Aizawa pulling him out of there.

RG: Did anyone bet their money on the fight.

Me: Who do you take us for? Of course! I bet all my money on the Kangaroo and won.

RG: You and Nezu would get along quite well.

Me: I think so too but that is another topic.

RG: He still could walk after this?

Me: Yes, until he went into the next cage full of crocodiles.

RG: He did not!

Me: Yes, he did. Here is the clip of that.

RG: Why does he want to beat animals with his tail that bad?

Me: I don't know but look at the crocodile just biting in his tail and trying to pull him inside the water.

RG: Oh my!

Me: Vlad King came to the rescue after Aizawa gave up on him.

RG: I would have given up too. That kid has definitely a death wish.

Me: I don't know about that but this is animal abuse and that is why we were thrown out of the zoo.

RG: No further field trips for your class anymore.

Me: I know and I find that very sad. It was so much fun too.

RG: Training camp is fun too?

Me: Yeah Aizawa's hell camp sure is and villains attacking too.

RG: In some kind of sense it must have been.

Me: Meh. Not really.

RG: Well I am sorry for coming up with the idea of sending you class to have some fun.

Me: Don't be it was a brilliant idea, who could have thought that he would do something like this!

RG: That reminds me of Hound Dog. He once just left for a whole week without a word. Nezu let some of the stuff search for him and we found him in the forest part of UA and he was with a pack of wolfs too.

Me: He thought he was a wolf?

RG: A member of the pack and growled at us too.

Me: Pfff.

RG: It took us 3 hours until we got him back to normal.

Me: What was the cause of it?

RG: He was just high on some stuff that a gen ed kid gave him. The kid was expelled immediately afterwards.

Me: Wow....

RG: Well I need to go back to work. I got a new package to sort through and I believe the break will be over soon.

Me: Ah yeah. Till next time!

RG: Bye!