I need more attention!

The rest of the week, I managed to get by and not get injured at all. WUHU! New record for me but at the same time I began missing my wife and the time with RG. It was fun talking with her. Other than her I had no one I could really talk to and share all this information. The others won't listen to me at all. They ask me questions but the moment I start ranting, they are all gone.

Since it was already a week, I decided to prepare some tea and home-made biscuit and went to the infirmary.

Me: RG I am back!

RG: Oh hey, Midoriya!

I went towards her desk and put the basked with the tea in thermos and the biscuits down on the table. After that I went towards the bed and began stroking over it before sitting on the edge of it.

Me: I am back! I missed you soo much! I am soo terrible sorry for cheating on you.

RG: HAHAHA don't worry your waifu was also cheating on you.

Me: *Le gasp* how could you? *fake sob*

RG: I am happy to see you healthy and not injured for once.

Me: Yeah me too. Well I thought I might visit you and share some of the stuffs I made.

RG: You made these biscuits?

Me: Yep. I hope you will like them.

RG: They are heavenly. If you didn't tell me that you made them, I would have for sure thought that Lunch Rush made them.

Me: Thanks for the compliment.

RG: So what's new?

Me: Nothing much.

RG: There must be something. Knowing class 1A they can't be quiet for too long.

Me: That is true and there was this one wierd incident where we needed to get Aizawa. I am sure you have already heard about it?

RG: No, that guy never spills some tea with us.

Me: Not?

RG: Unfortunately, no. So what happened?

Me: Well basically the class ignored Tokoyami for a day. I don't know why though.

RG: You ignored him too?

Me: Ah, no. I wasn't at the dorm. I was visit my mom and only saw him on the tree after I came back.

RG: On a tree.

Me: Yes, and by the question on what he was doing there, he said no one wants him and that he has found his family.

RG: His family?

Me: Crows that were on the same tree.

RG: Pfff.

Me: Even bean imitating them making some weird noised like CAW CAW!

RG: PFFFFFF!

Me: So I tried getting him down but he wouldn't budge an inch. Next thing I did was getting the others from the class to help me but all they did upon seeing and hearing him was fall to the ground laughing.

RG: HAHAHAHAHA!

Me: Since that was not helping at all, I began pulling them all back in by their collar and putting them on the ground.

RG: hahaha you pulled them back in?

Me: Yep. They were completely unable to stand up or even react to me pulling them back inside.

RG: I wished I could have seen that.

Me: Well It was beginning to get dark and since I tried everything and I mean everything. I even tried getting him down with food but nothing worked. So I went to get Aizawa.

RG: What did you tell him?

Me: I told him there was a black cat sitting on a tree and the man sprinted down the hallway with record speed.

RG: Pffff-hahaha what a surprise he must have had.

Me: Yep. He just looked at him, then at me and then back at him before pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking it while sighing.

RG: hahaha. How did you get him down?

Me: Aizawa went into our dorm and wanted to get Tenya and Momo because they were responsible for the class after all but they were all still laughing and so he stood there and just said "Problem Child" before turning to me and getting out of the psychic ward aka class 1A dorm.

RG: Poor guy must have though he was on the wrong movie.

Me: Well that was what I though!

RG: What happened next?

Me: Well he went there back to the tree and screamed at him to get down but all Tokoymai replied was NO CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKER!

RG: UHHHH what a mistake.

Me: Yep. Aizawa then threw his scarf at him and just yanked him off the tree and dragged him back to his room.

RG: I seriously pity Aizawa for having such a class.

Me: *sip* I would love to enjoy my time with you more but I need to go. Lunch break is over and I have hero classes next.

RG: Be careful Midoriya.

Me: I will. Bye RG! Love you waifu! Till next time!