Money can solve everything!

I as furious. It was only one comment from Momo but still it got me so worked up. This was why I was currently at my way to RG. Doing the same process over and over again, I knocked and came in.

Me: RG?

RG: Midoriya, why are you here so late after school?

Me: You have a moment to talk to?

RG: Sure, dearie. Come here and lay down own your dear waifu.

Me: Thanks.

RG: Now what is the problem.

Me: Momo.

RG: Huh? I always took her for a kind and intelligent girl.

Me: She is but she also thinks that money can buy everything.

RG: What do you mean?

Me: We were talking about Endeavor and I was telling them how stupid he was and that he was more a villain then a hero with his kill count.

RG: You mean his collateral damage.

Me: I mean kill count.

RG: Fine.

Me: Shoto was also my opinion.

RG: But?

Me: Momo said it was fine and that he hero was compensating them enough for their entire life.

RG: Oh.

Me: Like Money can't compensate a fucking life.

RG: Where did she get that from.

Me: Her family. I mean she is a Yaoyorozu after all. They have money and power.

RG: I see.

Me: Not to mention that her father is close to Endeavor.

RG: That is a pity.

Me: She truly believes it is okay to giveaway money if a person dies due to the heroes failure. I can't even speak of failure. That guy threw randomly fireballs at a place filled with civilians!

RG: Did you talk to her about it?

Me: I did!

RG: What did she say?

Me: That I was overreacting.

RG: Oh my.

Me: Not only that but she said she doesn't understand me. They are dead and it is an unfortunately event. Then she goes on with that money can at least pay for the funeral an the time the people need to get back to their feed. What's done is done and can't be changed.

RG: That really sounds like a problem.

Me: It is one and I tried to explain the pain of losing a person. Shoto even tried to tell her that.

RG: And?

Me: Nothing. All she said was that they will get over it. I am pissed! Shoto wanted to pounce at her too.

RG: Understandable.

Me: Such a hero shouldn't exist! We have one already! We don't need another one!

RG: I will try talk to her myself.

Me: You will?

RG: Yes. I can see how bothered you are because of it. I can't promise you that she will listen to me but I will try.

Me: Thank you.

RG: This is just how she grew up.

Me: Yeah with a gold spoon in her mouth.

RG: It can't be helped. She doesn't know it different.

Me: But she can listen and she chooses to ignore the other opinions.

RG: *Sigh* I will be talking to her. Now, do you want some tea?

Me: Yes, please.

RG: Anything else I should know about her.

Me: There is nothing much about her.

The rest of our time together as little as it was since I just came in when she was getting ready to go home, we spent it together and she tried to calm me down. Which didn't really work. So in the end I was allowed to sleep in the infirmary with my dear wife.