Manly? You sure you didn't mean girly?

So once again I was in the infirmary in order to just talk to RG and enjoy laying on the bed I call my wife. It was the happiest marriage I had ever in my life.

RG: How was that red sharks name in your class again?

Me: Kirishima?

RG: Ah Yes that guy. I found him wearing a girl's uniform the other day.

Me: What?

RG: he even had a flower crown.

Me: He must have been hit by a quirk himself.

RG: I don't know but the moment he saw me, he got red like a tomato and ran away.

Me: huh you don't say.

RG: I was also asking the other teachers because they saw him dashing away in the same uniform as I did and Aizawa just accepted his life.

Me: I can't believe that somehow but I know if you tell me that than that means it really is true.

RG: Is it that hard to believe?

Me: Well that guy is the personification of manly himself. It's his life moto after all.

RG: Oh I now know why it's so hard to believe and why the others reacted so weird at this too. Anyways he was sent to Hound Dog because of that.

Me: He did?

RG: Yes, and he told me that the guy was driving him nuts. He was all about flowers and he also demanded to be given some flowers. He wanted to make one for Hound Dog too.

Me: He was definitely hit by a quirk.

RG: Yes, he was. Nezu was in there and was with Hound Dog the whole time. That Rat told me that he could see some powder in the boy's hair.

Me: Oh.

RG: Nezu analyzed the power and it he told me that it would reverse someone's personality completely.

Me: hahaha that is unbelievable.

RG: Yes and we needed to contain him for a day. Do you even know how hard it is to have him in a room? He was being pretty difficult.

Me: Wait you were with him?

RG: Yes. Because I was the most suitable for it after Hound Dog. Since he already driven Hound Dog to a point where he was about to pounce at him, he was send to me.

Me: So how was the time with his girly side?

RG: Straight up annoying. I needed to get strawberry and pink stuff for him in order to get him to quiet down.

Me: I would have given everything to see him like that.

RG: Believe me you don't!

Me: Still it would have been some good blackmail material.

RG: I can send you the picture of him wearing a flower crown if you want to.

Me: Yes, please.

This was how we exchange numbers and she immediately send me the picture of him. I was sure that this was some great blackmail material. I might need that in the future.

 I might need that in the future