Eyes and Ears EVERYWHERE!!!!

It was this time again to visit the infirmary. The moment I went in, i laid my eyes on the bed and ignored RG.

Me: I'm home darling! Did you miss me.

Just like that I let myself flop on the bed. In the background I could hear Recovery Girl laughing and coming over to me.

RG: Why is a squirrel biting your ass?

Me: I helped Koda train.

RG: HOW IS THAT TRAINING?

Me: I don't know ask him.

RG: More importantly doesn't that hurt?

Me: Meh!

RG: Izuku, dearie... Do you even feel the pain?

Me: Not really. I mean I had worse, remember all the broken bones?

RG: No, I don't want to remember that!

Me: Kay... Ahm... Can you please get the thing off my ass?

RG: Why didn't you ask Koda to tell him to do that?

Me: Because Koda only can talk to them and not command them. This one is a stubborn one.

RG: So kinda like you.

Me: I don't bite!

RG: True. Bakugo does.

Me: Pffff

RG: Anyways, you wanna hear the newest talking topic in the teacher office?

Me: Sure.

RG: You remember that there is a girl with pink hair in Power Loaders class?

Me: Mei Hatsume, yes.

RG: Well apparently there is a bet going on if she is his secret love child.

Me: You don't say.

RG: The reason for that is because of how they refer to their inventions.

Me: Yeah Mei loves to call them babies.

RG: Power Loader goes even further than that.

Me: I didn't know that was even possible.

RG: Me neither and I see that girl on a daily basis too.

Me: Oh she gets hurt a lot too?

RG: Not as much as you but yes. Do you even know her invention kill count?

Me: Invention Kill Count?

RG: That's how Power Loader describes it.

Me: Something within 3 digits I believe.

RG: 666 to be exactly.

Me: Ohh that's a cursed number there.

RG: Yes. I only hope her next one will not kill her. Either way Power Loader always goes so far as to take her inventions and burry them in a coffin.

Me: So he has a funeral for her babies?

RG: And his owns too. Yes. He even goes so far as to make a marriage for them if he needs to combine two together.

Me: No way!

RG: Yes, way! I needed to attend one too.

Me: hahahahaha

RG: They guy has some lose screws if you ask me.

Me: I now understand why Mei is calling her inventions babies.

RG: Because he is doing that too. That's the reason for the bet anyways.

Me: Did you put your money on anyone?

RG: No. I don't do that. That's Nezu's fun and besides you don't want to bet if Nezu's betting too.

Me: Oh that is a sure win for the chimera.

RG: Hm-hm!

Me: OUCH!

RG: finally got the little fella off you!

Me: Please get the squirrel away from me. I had enough of them. I will be avoiding the forest part for a while.

RG: Good choice.

Me: Oh and RG Koda knows nearly everything thanks to the animals. He can keep track on one this way. That's how he found me in the first place today.

RG: He spies on his classmates?

Me: More like keep track if he need something from them.

RG: I will let Power Loader make a quirk suppression bracelet for him.

Me: Did you even know that he controls the frogs around Tsu? If you thought Mineta was a perv then wait till you find out how much animals love to see girls. Not to mention on how much he gets to know thanks to that. I mean girls simply love to cuddle them and pat them.

RG: Is he listening in on our conversation earlier?

Me: He wasn't but that squirrel sure was.

RG: I am going to Nezu and make him set up a new rule against animals in school ground.

Me: Well the quiet people are the most dangerous ones.

RG: You can say that twice.

Me: Well I got to go! Hero lessons with All Might and the class.

RG: Please don't come back injured!

Me: I will try! But I can't promise you something I can't keep.