Planning Murder!

I had a feeling that I would end up in my dear wife's hands again and here I am getting carried to the infirmary and put on the bed by no other than the man that tried to kill me himself, Shoto Todoroki. Well it is my fault for telling him to go all out. Even if he accepted his flames, he rarely uses them and I just wanted to help so I began telling him the difference between his flames and his fathers. My bad because he took a liking to his flames and I got burned in the process.

Todoroki: I am so sorry Midoriya. After what you said to me, I couldn't control myself.

Me: It's okay. That's nothing RG can't fix.

Todoroki: No really, I am so sorry.

Me: Stop apologizing and put me down so that I can give my wife a hug.

Todoroki: Wife?

RG: That his nickname for this bed.

Todoroki: Oh.

RG: You may leave now.

Todoroki: Can I stay? It was my fault after all.

Me: Just go back, Aizawa will yell at you for not going back. You can come and visit after class.

Todoroki: Very well. Till later, good bye Midoriya, RG.

With that he left the room.

RG: Okay, tell me how did this happen? I thought after the sports festival that he got his flames somewhat under control.

Me: Yes, but even though he accepted them as part of himself, he still barely uses them and I wanted to help him get over it once and for all. So I began telling him how pretty his flames are and the difference between his flames and his fathers.

RG: So you basically wanted him to burn you.

Me: Sounds like it.

RG: What should I do with you?

Me: Nothing. I am a lost cause and I don't regret anything.

RG: Anyways I have some information to share.

Me: Me too.

RG: You go first, dearie.

Me: Okay, so you know how Endeavor is a trash of a father right?

RG: Yes.

Me: Shoto came to me a couple of days ago and asked me about his father. I was suspicious and he told me he plans to murder him but need more information and gave me his father's gold card.

RG: His father golden credit card?

Me: Yep. I don't even want to know where he got that from. He said take the money as compensation.

RG: And?

Me: I returned him the card of course. And didn't even take it in my hands. I am not that dumb to leave my fingerprints on it.

RG: Smart. Did you tell him anything?

Me: Telling him? No that would have taking hours. I just gave him my notebook about Endeavor.

RG: You have a whole notebook for that trash?

Me: Yep. I also have a couple plans on how one could get rid of him or end his hero career.

RG: And you just gave it to him.

Me: Yep.

RG: Should I be concerned that you even made plans?

Me: Nezu makes plans on world domination, so I might as well make plans for a certain trash to disappear. Just look at his collateral damage that could count as a kill count. The numbers are even in the 4-digit area!

RG: Hmm... Don't let anyone discover that.

Me: They won't be able to back track them back to me.

RG: How come.

Me: I have printed every single paper out and used gloves. There are no fingerprints in the notebook from me at all. I have the original written in code but all he has is one with printed out papers glued to the page.

RG: I see. Nezu might have a rival here. But having a student of UA planning murder is concerning.

Me: No. I am not interesting in picking a certain chimera interest up. So I am staying low. Let's face it that trash deserves to be in jail and I am sure Shoto won't kill him but maybe end up crimpling him for life while using his fire.

RG: I see.... Doesn't make it any better.

Me: So what did you had to share?

RG: You know Vlad King and his quirk right?

Me: yes.

RG: He is a mother fucking Vampire!

Me: Hm?

RG: That guy came to me three days ago asking me for a blood bag and drank the whole thing up in one go.

Me: What?

RG: He says he isn't a vampire but you can tell me whatever you want. After seeing him finish a blood bag I am sure he is one.

Me: Well I am happy he is not my homeroom teacher then.

RG: Yep.

RG: Oh and dearie. You should rest for the rest of the day. Your waifu is getting lonely here without you.

Me: That is a good idea.

RG: Rest well.

Me: Thanks.

Just like that I felt myself drift off into sleep laying on my dear wife.