Bitch, I am a Transformer!

Today was different from all the past couple of days. Today I was invited to go to the infermary instead of getting injured and drag myself there or lip there. It was a nice change of thinsg, I needed to say.

For this exact reason, I stood up early the mornning and baked a light lemon cake for RG and also prepared some tea leaves for a fresh tea. She might not be Nezu but her love for tea was extreme.

I had some classes today but RG was so nice as to excuse me and even said she ordered Rest for me after all what happened.

*knock**kncok*

RG: Come in.

Me: I brought us some tea and a cake to enjoy.

RG: Ohh thank you, dearie!

Me: No, thank you for always healing me and taking care of me too.

RG: That is my job, Izu.

Me: And you deserve more attention.

RG: Come here. Sit down and let's enjoy the cake and the tea you brought with you.

Me: 'Kay.

RG: So you have something new you want to share with an old lady?

Me: You might be old but you are still the hero of youth.

RG: And I like chit chatting like every good granny does.

Me: haha. Understandable it's fun  afterall.

RG: So anything new about your class?

Me: hmm... There is Iida and his robot like motions. I finally figured out why he does that.

RG: Ohh.

Me: You know the animated series Transformers?

RG: Isn't that a little bit old school?

Me: It's still good.

RG: So what's with the series?

Me: Well there was this girl in it that though she was human but in reality she was made out of cybertronian material and the material kinda got to a mix of cybertronian and kinda human?

RG: Don't tell me he..

Me: Yes. He believes he is a transformer in disguise. An alien and that's why his engine is faster than his brothers quirk.

RG: hahahaha. Sounds like Hound Dog will have a lot of work to do with your class.

Me: It doesn't sound this way it is. That's fact!

RG: How did he even get to that idea?

Me: Well Bakugo was joking and he kinda didn't get the joke so he tried finding out what was so funny about it and stupled about the animated series from Transformers. 

RG: You remember the joke again?

Me: Well it was like this: We were training together and at some point I grabbed Iida's leg and blocked his attack but in return send him flying straight into a car.

Rg: That must have hurt. Did I hear about this?

Me: He wasn't injured enough for Aizawa to send him to you, I guess.

RG: I will need to talk with him about that.

Me: Well anways I sent him flying towards the front window and he kinda broke it and got stuck there.

RG: So he was kind asitting there or was his ass sticking out?

Me: The first option. His ass was to fat for him to get out.

RG: Hahaha what a hilarious problem.

Me: Right.

RG: What happened next.

Me: You know me. I went to him and started apologizing over and over again.  He just said it "It's okay!" and "It was an accident.". Bakugo then saw that and said "No bitch, he is a transformer!".

RG: Pffffffff

Me: Mina, Denki and Eijiro started laughing over it and he started wondering what was funny. I on the other hand helped him out and after that he began using more robot features.

RG: What a story.

Me: I know. It was crazy. I tried to tell him he was no robot but the is nothing you can do to change his mind about this.

After that we just enjoyed the tea and the cake while talking about the different Transformers movies and what we liked the most about them. My highlight was the Predacon in Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters while her highlight was the fact about the dark side of the moon being used by Decepticons.