Death Wish

Me: Why am I always the one to got to RG's office?

Today was no exception. Though I was lucky that I was not the one needing to go to her but I was having a half beaten Mineta with me.

Me: RG!

I simply came inside and put him on the next free bed that was the farthest away from my wife.

Me: RG?

No responds.

Me: I guess she is not here.

I went to my wife and laid down hugging her face first.

Me: I missed you too!

Then I heard the door open and I immediately jumped up.

RG: Oh Midoria. It's just you.

Me: I am not alone though.

RG: Hm?

Me: I put the grape in the back corner.

RG: What the? Why are you bringing something this filthy into my office?

Me: Midnight send me here.

RG: She did?

Me: Yes. She was also the one who did that with the other girls in my class.

RG: I guess he deserved it.

Me: He is a perv after all.

RG: I don't know why he is still in the school.

Me: I don't get it either. Apparently he has some potential whatever that means.

RG: Aizawa and his potentials....

Me: Anyways he steals the underwear of the girls and hordes them. Not to mention tries to peak and take pictures of them. But he doesn't only go after girls.

RG: What do you mean.

Me: Well....

RG: Midoriya?

Me: He got some pictures of me, Shoto and Kacchan in the showers. I don't even know how he got them.

RG: That little...

Me: It's honestly creeping me out and the other guys don't even know that.

RG: Don't tell them.

Me: kay.

RG: How are you feeling?

Me: Disgusted when I see him.

RG: It's okay.

Me: No it's not. He has pictures of every teacher in some perverted way even Aizawa and you.

RG: He has what?

Me: Yep.

RG: Let's kill him!

Me: No we can't do that.

RG: He clearly does deserve it. On top of that no one will have any evidence that it was me.

Me: Poison?

RG: I created it myself.

Me: Nezu will know.

RG: He can't do anything against me.

Me: You are scaring me.

RG: Oop Sorry.

Me: Why not just call an ambulance for him. If he doesn't make it, it's not your fault.

RG: Dearie, I am right here and the Doctors Code prevents me from letting him die.

Me: It also prevents you from killing.

RG: That is not what I meant.

Me: Let me just call the ambulance and I will them that I haven't found you. It's not a lie because you were not here at first. I didn't found you. You found me.

RG: Good idea. Let's do that. While I go and inform Aizawa about his perverted pictures.

Me: They are under his bed.

RG: How do you know that?

Me: I know everything. I make it my business to know my surroundings.

RG: Fair enough.

Me: See ya!

RG: Till later!

Just like that I was left alone and called the ambulance. Mineta was lucky to survive Midnight and the other girl's wrath. However, there was no escaping RG's.