Camp

3rd person POV

Thalia, Percy, Grover, Annabeth, Nico, Piper, Leo, Will, Frank, and Hazel all sat in Percy's cabin.  

Hazel was talking to Annabeth and Piper about going to the mall together. Thalia was talking with Peercy and Nico while Grover sat joking and laughing with Frank and Will.

Thalia and Percy burst out laughing, startling the group. Nico just looked confused.

"I didn't even say anything funny!" he exclaimed, confused. Grover walked over and asked what was so funny. 

"Nico was like Damn, I really want a snack!" Percy exclaimed, doubling over in laughter. Grover burst out laughing, bleating and squeezing his stomach. 

"I want a dam water" he bleated. 

"I want a dam shirt" Thalia laughed. Percy cracked up, shaking his head with laughter. Annabeth just looked amused. 

"Why are they laughing?" hazel asked, wondering if this was the modern term she missed. Annabeth shrugged.

"It's an inside joke of theirs" she explained. Thalia's laughter ceased and was replaced with one of sorrow. Percy's smile slipped and he stared at the stairs. Grover leaked a tear and let it fall.

"She never did get it" Thalia sighed, looking out the window. Percy shook his head.

"The fallen huntress," he whispered. Annabeth heard it and paled. 

"OH guys,' she whispered, sadly smiling. She hugged her three friends and sighed. 

"She's forever in the stars" Annabeth whispered. Piper and the others stared with confusion. Only Nico seemed to understand it slightly. He looked down, sighing sadly.