Gabe Ugliano AU

Gabe's POV (Pretend he didn't die, just divorced instead. Also Paul's not here yet)

I staggered towards Sally's apartment. I went up the stairs and knocked on the disgustingly blue door. I waited, narrowing my eyes as the door opened. 

On the other side stood a girl. I stared at her, she wasn't Sally. She had short black hair and bright blue eyes. She glared at me. 

"Who are you?" she asked, looked at me with distaste. I scoffed.

"This is my house" I stated, pushing past her. She growled, grabbing my arm. 

"This isn't your house," she retorted, rolling her eyes. I glared at her, she looked unfazed.

"This is my house, little girl" I replied, shoving her arm off me. She clenched her fists. She started to respond but stopped herself. Her eyes widened. She backed away, running into the table. 

Her hand gripped the ned, knocking a cup down. The cup shattered, but the girl could only look at me. Her eyes were swirling with anger and fear. As the cup shattered, a boy ran out. 

At first, I thought he was Perseus, but he was much shorter and paler. He stared at the girl. 

"Thalia?" He asked, uncertainty in his voice. The girl jerked her head to me. He turned, glazing at me. His eyes startled me. They were deep, probably pitch black. "Who are you?" he asked, tensing.  I raised a brow.

"I'm the owner of this house" I responded, getting a little annoyed at repeating myself. 

"What?" he replies, glaring at me. I thrust my hands up in frustration.

"This is my house" I stated, saying each word slowly. The boy glanced at the girl, who was still gripping the edge of the table.  His eyes, darkened. 

"It's him" he states, facing the other girl. She nodded, staring at me in horror and anger. The boy' was still, completely unmoving. Then, he called out.

"Annabeth!" he yelled. Nothing happened for a second, but then a girl ran out. She had blonde hair and gray eyes. She instinctively glanced at the boy and then Thalia. She relaxed slightly when they were unharmed but then noticed me. 

She tensed. Her eyes looked at me up and down. 

"Who is this?" she demanded, turning to the boy. 

"It's him" The black-haired girl whispered. The blonde girl took a deep breath. 

She closed her eyes, hands tightly clenched in fists. The boy and the other girl stilled, waiting for her. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice was emotionless. I stared at her.

"I told you, this is my house". She snarled at me. I barely blinked before she had me on the ground, pinned by her knee to my chest. I breathed hard, staring at her. 

"Are you here for Percy?" she demanded, glaring at me. I blinked.

"Perseus Jackson?" I asked. She continued glaring at me. "Not exactly," I added. She pressed her knee harder against my chest. I felt short of breath, feeling faint. 

"Annabeth?" a voice asked. Annabeth whipped her head up, pulling me up as she stood. She pushed me forward, facing the voice. 

In front of me, stood Perseus Jackson. He looked much taller, fit, and had scars littered across his body. Annabeth went over to him, holding his hand. Perseus stared at me. 

"What the Hades are you doing here?" he managed through gritted teeth. 

"You got yourself a cult, Jackson" I mused, staring at the other kids. The blonde girl growled, coming towards me. 

"Annabeth" he muttered, stopping her. She pressed against him firmly. I scoffed.

"Need your girlfriend to protect you?" I retorted. The other girl moved. She came up to me and kicked me, bringing me to the ground. 

"Should I call the cops?" she threatens. I shook my head. 

"I'm only here to see Sally" I pleaded. Her eyes darkened. Everyone in the room seemed to have stilled.

"What do you want with her?" The black-eyed boy asked. I made to answer but was cut off by the door. 

"Kids, I'm home!" a voice exclaims, shutting the door. I smirked. Sally Jackson was here.

Sally entered the room, carrying groceries. She jumped when she saw all the kids out. She raised her eyebrow, but then her eyes saw me. She stared at me. She turned to Perseus. Then the other three. 

"Gabe?" she asked, sounding angry. I stood up, eyeing the black-haired girl. 

"Not another step" the other boy warned, putting his hand on his belt. Perseus and the blonde-haired girl moved to Sally. 

"Why are you here?" SAlly asked, glaring at me. 

"This is still legally my house, I hope you didn't forget that" I stated. The blonde girl clenched her fists. 

"We got a government official divorce" Sally retorted back, rolling her eyes. 

"Get out" Perseus stated, his voice unusually calm.

I rolled my eyes, not moving.

"Get out right now before I do something I'll regret" he stated, glaring at me. The blonde girl glared at me. 

"Please, you could barely put up a fight," I scoffed. The black-eyed kid moved and started to pull something off his belt, but Perseus stopped him.

"Nico, calm down" he ordered. Nico growled, squeezing his fists tightly. "Leave now," Perseus demanded, glaring at me. His eyes were churning. 

"Get out right now or I swear to gods," the blonde girl started, before getting cut off by Sally.

"Don't waste your breath on him Annabeth" she said coldly. Annabeth glared at me as if daring me to continue. 

"Gabe, get out or I call the cops" Sally stated, her voice steely. I widened my eyes. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Fine" I grumbled, slamming the door on my way out. 

Stupid Jacksons, I will find a way back.