Percabeth calming each other, cause why not!

Fredrick Chase's POV

Annabeth had introduced up to Percy a couple of months ago and the two of them were coming over for dinner tonight. Helen was making pesto pasta and grilled chicken. Annabeth had also stated that Percy liked blue food. We questioned it, but Helen made blue pie for dessert. 

Annabeth said that she was coming over earlier and Percy would come at 7. It was currently 5 and Annabeth was on the way. 

"Dad, Annabeth's here!" Bobby shouted from the window. I smiled and headed to the door. 

Sure enough, Annabeth opened the door and came inside. She smiled at the two boys before waving at me. 

"Hey Dad," she greeted. She gave me a smiled and I smiled back. Annabeth had informed us that she disliked physical touch because of something she went through last year. I was worried about her but said nothing. 

Helen came to us and smiled. 

"Annabeth, you look beautiful" she greeted, waving. Annabeth smiled at her and laughed. 

"Thanks, my friend Piper picked it out for me," she replied. Annabeth was wearing a grey sweater with black leggings and she had owl earrings on. She had her hair down and I saw a couple of scars on her face. "So, what's on the menu?" she asked. Helen shrugged. 

"I made some pasta and chicken along with a blue pie," Helen replied. Annabeth nodded. 

She sat on the couch and pulled out a book. It was architecture related and she was silent. I looked at Helen and shrugged. 

We left the living room and headed back to the kitchen. The twins went upstairs and were probably playing video games or something. 

Helen and I talked in the kitchen and soon, Percy arrived. 

He showed up in a blue Prius wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans. 

"Percy!" Annabeth greeted, hugging him at the doorway. Percy smiled and relaxed when his arms wrapped around her. Annabeth asked him something in a low voice, so I didn't hear it. Percy nodded and smiled at her. 

The two pulled away and Percy turned to me. 

"Hey Mr. Chase," he greeted, grinning softly. I smiled and greeted him back. 

"Hello Percy, it's lovely to see you again," I replied. Percy nodded and greeted Helen when she came out. 

"Hey, Percy!" Bobby greeted from the stairs. Percy waved at them. 

"Hey Bobby, Matthew" he greets. Annabeth holds his hand and the two share a knowing glance. 

"Okay, well dinner will be ready in a couple minutes," Helen states before heading to the kitchen. The teens nodded and they went upstairs to Annabeth's old bedroom. 

I watched them leave before turning to the twins. 

"Did you two finish your homework?" I asked, raising a brow. Matthew bit his lip and looked at the floor. Bobby chuckled nervously before tugging his brother up the stairs. 

"W-we forgot to water our plants, we'll uh be right back," he stammers before the two of them disappear into their room. I laugh and shake my head, walking to the kitchen. 

I watched Helen set the table and finish the pie. We talked for ten minutes before Helen called everyone down. 

Annabeth and Percy came down, looking tense. Percy sat down next to Annabeth and the two talked in hush tones. Bobby and Matthew came down a few minutes later, laughing about something.