15.6

Onyx took Ian to his cave and hugged him in his arms "So who is he?"

Ian answered lightly "Client. This time  my mission is much easier. What about you?"

Onyx smiled widely "to take care of the tribe. The original owner couldn't save his tribe in the beast tide after the winter as they had not found a place to built the tribe."

Ian nodded "There are 2 more days before the full moon night."

Onyx sighed dejectedly "I know. I will not touch you but can you groom my fur"

Ian chuckled on the sight that Onyx have changed into a wolf. The wolf us much like Onyx. Ian rubbed the furs. Onyx would growl time to time.

It was not until Onyx returned to human form that Ian saw the proud member standing up. Onyx smirked that Ian felt in his trap. He looked pitifully at Ian.

Ian looked at Onyx expressionlessly "Solve it yourself. B*stard."

Onyx could only let him go in fear that Ian will not marry him 2 days later.

When Ethel woke up, he saw himself in a cave. He holds his head which was a little dizzy. No one is in the cave beside him. He walked outside and looked at the green forest around him and the peoples who were roaming around. Some looked at him and whispering. He heard some of the whispers.

"So he is the Omega Prince brought back last night."

"Rory and his group saw Madam took back that omega from outside the boundaries."

"Is he the new omega?"

A girl and two male walked toward him. "Oh you are awake, Leon inform the Prince and......maybe the Omega from that group will also want to look at you."

Leon growled "Lia. It's nothing like that."

Lia laughed "I know I know. Go now. Also ask your brother in law to come home early tonight in the way."

Leon walked away helplessly. The family is already unsatisfied with him. His little sister have already found her mate when he was roaming around. Maybe the little omega called Rory is really the right one. At least he is attracted to him.

Ethel was confused. "Excuse me?"

Lia looked back at him "ah sorry. I forgot. What's your name? The Prince will come soon."

Ethel looked at both of them again "Ethel"

Lia nodded "So which tribe are you from?"

Ethel frowned "Tribe? What's that?"

Lia was confused now. She looked at the male beside her. "Charl, talk with him. I have to talk with father. If his head is alright or not."

Charl nodded. He looked at the confused little omega in front of him.  But he doesn't know what to say. Fortunately Ian came soon with Onyx . "Oh .....are you feeling well now?"

Charl nodded. He looked at Ian and his eyes lit up "You are so cute." He really wanted to poke Ian's cheeks.

Onyx's eyes darkened. Fortunately Charl stopped him "little omega don't talk like that. He is our prince."

Ian on the other hand laughed out. "Okay okay. Don't fuse about it. Charl take him with you and introduce him to the tribe. We will talk about it after the full moon night."

Charl nodded and saw Ian and Onyx leaving. He whispered "are you not scared for your life. Even if the Prince is kind, the son in law would have killed you if you had touched the prince."

Ethel looked at charl confusedly. Charl sighed "Prince and the leader Onyx are going to get married in the full moon night."

Ethel's eyes lit up. As a pure gay, of course he will be happy for others. After listening everything, he understood that he also have a chance to find his life partner here and no one will be disgusted. It's best that he came here, he didn't have a family or friend in the earth anyway.

 It's best that he came here, he didn't have a family or friend in the earth anyway

Onyx and his wolf form