6.6

When night fell and the red moon rose again. Ian told Kay to stop the car.

Ian looked at Kim "Kim. Help to cover the minibus. Only the front will be revealed as we have to monitor the surroundings and for the oxygen."

Zero was confused "Cap?"
Ian explained everything and showed them his abilities. " there are many ways to trigger the abilities. Some triggered them from the beginning like my water ability. Some triggered from stimulation of danger while some by being injured by the zombie."

They looked at Aaron who is looking very healthy except of the feverish red face.

Kim tried to cover the mini bus and did it slowly. He was trying to control his power all the way.

Ian and Kay sat with them. "After we reach the Base, we will train Kim, Kay and Rita."

Zero frowned "are we forming...?"

Ian continued "forming a team. Yes. We are trained to follow the military instructions. I believe once we enter the Base they will give us missions and instead of getting new team members, why not let join the ones we already know. Yeah of course if you three wants to. And I will train you how to use your abilities."

Kay and Rita agreed unhesitatingly but Kim was hesitating.
Ian patted his back " if you want to survive then you have to kill those monsters. They also killed and innocents."

Kim nodded "I will try."

Ian checked Aaron. " he was improving well. If everything is alright. Aaron will wake up next morning."

They slept in the mini bus very comfortably but Ian heard screaming. He woke up and saw Zero is staring outside. He patted and said in sign "WHAT HAPPENED"

Zero whispered "That car abandoned the girl with a little boy as a bait in order to escape."

Coco : Host. As you have found almost every member. I am giving information to you of your last team member. She is the last one. Her name is Sara and the boy is her little brother Sam. Sam was supposed to die but you found them quickly so he is still alive.

Ian woke up Kim "uncover the earth shield." Ian and Zero started to fight with the zombies. But suddenly Ian was struck by lightnings.  It was not raining but he was strucked by lighting. Zero was saving Sam. But Ian being strucked, Sara was scratched by zombies.

Zero's eyes widened and he reached out to held Ian. Rose and Kay got out of the bus. They took Sara and Sam in while Zero carried Ian to the mini bus.

Kim recovered the mini bus.

Rose held Sara's hand "She is scratched."

Sara was very afraid but grateful that they saved her. "Th-Thank you....please take care of brother. I will leave right now. Please"

Rose restricted her from leaving "wait until our captain wake up. You can sit with Rita..

But before Roses could finish Sara fainted. Rose touched her forhead. "Her forhead is burning. She is also feverish."

Zero looked at Rose and Leon "Monitor That girl and Aaron. When they wake up, first observe if they are zombies or still human. Okay."

Rita walked to Sam "hey kiddo. What's you your."

Sam looked at Rita "I am Sam and she is my elder sister Sara. Is my sister okay?"

Rita smiled "she will be okay. Are you hungry.

Sam nodded.

Kim gave his biscuits that Ian gave him earlier.

Coco stood in front of Kim and stared at him.

Kim stammered "Wh-What?"

Rose took Coco in her arms "He is hungry. Give him some too."

Coco : "...."