5.8

Luo JunYe saw Mo Qi and his head started to hurt. He recovered soon and smiled bitterly.

Mo Qi walked toward Luo JunYe and rested his hand on Luo JunYe's chest. Luo JunYe closed his eyes. Mo Qi also wanted to close his eyes when a voice interrupted him. "What are you doing?"

Luo JunYe opened his eyes

Ye Xiu stood in front of Luo JunYe and looked at Mo Qi "what were you going to do with my disciple."

Mo Qi rolled his eyes ". Let  go."

Ye Xiu snorted "No."

Mo Qi casted his dark spells and bounded Ye Xiu and again concentrated on Luo JunYe. Ye Xiu could not move but this time Ian interrupted their reunion. "MO QI"

Mo Qi sighed and looked at Ian "what?"

Ian frowned "what are you doing to him and Why did you bound my junior brother?"

Mo Qi didn't say anything but Mo Xin stopped Ian "let him do it. It is very important for them."

Ian choose to believe his father and stayed still but stated at them

Luo JunYe and Mo Qi closed there eyes and rested their right hand on each others chest and chanted a spell. Some time later they started to glow and changed into a form of light. One black and one white glowing together. They started to mix up together.

Ye Xiu's rope loosened. He wanted to attack the light and take back his disciple but was stopped by Mo Xin "Don't.  If you want him back then don't attack them. They are at their weakest form now. If it doesn't success then Ian will be greatly affected."

Ye Xiu gritted his teeth. Even if he is a host but he has emotions for his parents, siblings, childs and friends. He couldn't wait and see his loved ones die. He punched on the wall.

Two lights started to mix and the dark light of from now have silver linings in it just like the black flower. It started to take shape of a man. It became more and more visible by every seconds. A man emerged with black hairs, closed eyes and wearing a black and silver robe. The red pattern in the middle of his forhead with Jade like skin. He opened his eyes, a golden pupil stared at Ian.

Ian sensed the most familiar hot gaze like...his hubby.
When Ian first saw Mo Qi, he was dressed in entirely black. His eyes were golden but not this bright. Ian's gaze fell on the bright red string in Mo Qi's hand which had tied both of them together. Qiqi perceived his upset mood and rubbed his head in Ian's neck.

Mo Qi's eyes darkened and he summoned Long. A handsome man appeared in the room.

Mo Qi glared at him "Take care of your partner. Don't let him act cute in front of my partner."

That man stared at Qiqi and took him off Ian's shoulder. "Do you want me help you to take your human form."

Qiqi shined and a young man appeared. He blushed slightly "you...you..."

The man looked at the young man in his arms "Long. My name is Long."

Qiqi buried his head in long's neck and blushed.

Ye Xiu gathered courage and asked "where is my disciple." This man is giving him dangerous aura.

Mo Qi smiled "Master. I am your disciple."

Ye Xiu was dumbfounded "eh?  No my disciple is Luo JunYe.  Where is he."

Mo Qi rubbed his back neck "Master. You are very silly. I am Luo JunYe." He looked at Ian who was continuously staring at him.

Mo Qi grinned "Like what are you seeing...?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thank you for reading and voting...

Be careful and stay safe...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~