9.7

Time went by too fast, Ian didn't even have time to see his hubby because this time he was training Ellie how to use her whip.

Ellie have become so powerful that she could now defeat Kyle. Ian also saw Ellie and Kyle being close but he didn't interrupt.

Finally the day came when actually Ellie and Kurt were supposed to be engaged but Kenzo didn't go to propose marriage so it became a banquet.

Ian and Ellie also went their but everyone thought they were allowed in because of Duke Kenzo. Ian could feel the contempt in their eyes but he doesn't care.

If Ian is right then the bug is going to show up today.

The banquet started and the Vampire King Tyler came in. According to rules all the vampires bowed to the King but Ian, Kyle and Ellie didn't even stand up. The king is now a 6th generation vampire. But no one noticed them and the King and Queen sat on their throne.

They laughed, played and drank blood but Kurt and Roma came in the banquet. Every vampire looked at Roma because she is not bonded with any vampire so she is only looking like a blood bank for them. But Ian frowned. Even if no one can see but he can feel that Roma was transferred to a vampire now. 

Ian smiled. "What a beautifully planned trick"

Prince Tres smiled at King Tyler "Brother. Brother. Now your reign is over. Give up the throne. I didn't even see your crown prince. You said that your queen have given birth to the Crown prince 489 years ago. But we never saw him all this year. Do you selfishly want to take the thorn for yourself and want the next generation being without the king."

Tyler frowned "What are you trying to say?"

Tres laughed "Brother. Why are you feigning ignorance? You don't have any child who can be the next king and you announced that we have a crown prince?"

Tyler was furious "what trick are you playing? Don't say lies here. If you want the throne and be the king then you could say me."

Tres glared at Tyler "Who wants your sympathy. I will take back what was originally mine. No one says me that I am the Prince but says that I am King's only brother." He started to attack Tres.

Tres wanted to fight back but he felt dizzy and sat down again but he fortunately dozed and protected the Queen in his arms "What did you do to me?"

Tres laughed "No one will save you today. I mixed the forbidden drug with the blood today. Everyone is now dizzy. Maybe they won't even remember anything later. Hahahaa. As far as I know only the Ancestors knows the antidote but they have entered the eternal slumber long ago."

If Tyler could then he will cut Tres in pieces. If he wanted throne then he would give him but not anymore. A king should never harm its civilians.

Ian was very satisfied with the drama. He have seen such drama in the ancient palace but it's his first time watching it in the vampire world. Okay let's do what a ancestor should do. "Well. Well. What a great planning you have their. But you are going to be disappointed."

Everyone looked at Ian. Tres scoffed "Eh? A pretty boy. What do you want now? Are you are blood knight or kept by my great brother?"

Ian looked at him coldly "Mind your manners fool. Kneel. Kneel in front of your ancestor."

Ian realised his aura and a pressure pushed them to Kneel. Only Ian's subordinates could stand the pressure but they also kneeled for the respect of their lord.

A black Swan's image appeared in the sky. Tyler whispered "Ancestor from the Black Swan clan."

Ian looked at Ellie "little girl. Give them the antidote and Put the Rebels in the jail."

Ellie stood up "yes. My lord."

Kenzo and Kayline saw their daughter after a long time. They are happy to see their daughter good.

Ian disappeared from their after giving Ellie his instructions.

After Tyler went to his room with the Queen, he whistled and a blood knight appeared who was also a little weak because of the influence of the forbidden drug. He kneeled in front of tyler "My king. Forgive me for my negligence."

Tyler waved his hand "Now we don't have time to think about past. Inform the crown prince that the Ancestor appeared in the banquet."

Queen frowned "My king. But if he don't find his other half before before he becomes 500 years old. He will die."

Tyler looked the Queen "I know but he have to come back. I need to confirm something."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Guess who is the bug???

Thank you for voting...take care of yourself my little fairies...xoxo..❤

BlackRose~