8.12

When they were returning home, Chester suddenly stopped the car. Ian was sleepy but because of jerking, he looked at Chester  sleepily "What happened."

Grace have already fallen asleep in the back seat. Chester was looking ahead so Ian also turned his head towards front of the car. He saw two black cars are blocking their way. A man came and knock at Chester's car window. Chester poked his head out "What's happening here?"

The man in black looked at Ian. He was trying to look at the back seat but can't see anyone because of darkness "Where is grace "

Chester wanted to say that she is in back seat but Ian said before he could reply "Who is she. ...eh...grace? Oh I know you guys again want to slander me with a girl. Don't you."

The man wanted to say something but Ian have already opened the car door. Chester followed him out.

Ian attacked the man before he could know what's happening. When other men see them fight they also joined the fight but Ian and Chester soon defeated them and drove the car away. 'Coco monitor those man and release the proofs that my dear Step Sister wanted to frame and she is illegitimate daughter of my dear father.'

Coco : yes host.

Chester carried Grace to her room and let her sleep in her bed "Ian. What's happening here?"

Ian was drinking water. He looked at Chester "Let's go to the terrace"

He grabbed a bottle of wine and climbed the stairs. Chester followed him upstairs.

Ian sat down at the terrace and opened the bottle of wine. "When I found Grace, she was not so cheerful like now. She didn't want to believe anyone, very scared. I asked her but she didn't say anything to me and Now I don't want to ask her, it will only make her more sad. She is not going back. Her home is here with me and...you."

Chester nodded. He had a vision that a man was drinking wine in the same manner with the same expression like Ian and he could hear waves colliding.

Chester head ached and he shook his head.

Ian saw that Chester is feeling uncomfortable "let's sleep."

Ian let Chester sleep when Coco came back.

Coco : I have released the proofs in Internet and those mans were send by Lady named Katherine. Katherine is second wife of Mr. John Lewis. Mr. John Lewis died one week ago and he have given her properties to Grace Lewis.

A cold glint flashed in Ian's eyes 'So she wanted to kill Grace and take the property because after Grace's death. She will be the owner of the properties. How clever she is...Coco collect evidence. I will formally adopt Grace after it.'

Ian called Kevin "Is everything going well in your place?"

"Yes. Boss"

Ian's eyes were very cold "okay. Release  the Robots as soon as possible."

"Okay"

Ian went back to the terrace and silently drank the wine.

Coco : Host. By tomorrow Bridge Company will meet a severe attack because of the news.

Ian laughed.  He was emitting a thick bloodthirsty aura. "What does that have to do with me. Didn't I severe our relationship? Did Mr. Bridge think what happened to original owner after he abandoned his son. I will just wait and watch them fall from the high level."

But he met a sudden hug behind him. A voice whispered in his ear "What are you doing here. Let's sleep together okay?"

Ian nodded "okay. Let's sleep"

Chester carried Ian to bed and hugged him tighter close to his chest satisfiedly.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

It's raining here today. And there is no electricity right now. Even my phone's battery is low. So I can only write and  update when the electricity came back.

Thank you for reading and voting. ....little angels

Take care of yourself and I can't reply to some comments I don't know why. So don't mind me....xoxo..❤

BlackRose~