13.8

Ian looked towards the front door. He felt a familiar feeling which don't belong to him.

It was Cherry who opened the door. There was a young man standing at the door with a middle aged man behind him. The young man just got inside the house and cherry didn't stop him.

The young man straight walked towards Ian and hugged him. "I told father that you would never betray the clan. I am here to take you back."

A killing intent was pointed towards the young man when the middle aged man knelt in front of Ian. "Prince Ian. Prince Wales is sent here to take you back. Please come with us."

Ian hugged back the man "Don't worry Wales. I got my memories back."

Wales grinned happily and looked at Ian "Then let's go back"

But Ian shook his head "no. I have a family here. I can't leave them"

Wales's smile frozed but the man frowned "Prince Ian. Please don't take offence." The man reached out and touched the pulse of Ian.

After a while, he looked complexly at Ian. "Congratulations to the Prince."

Ian was stunned "Congratulations for what?"

The man asked surprisedly "Prince doesn't know? Prince is going to be father"

Ian looked at Rex who was also staring at him stupidly. "But....I am discharged this morning from the hospital. Why did they didn't say something?"

The man sneered "Prince is a mermaid. How could they know about the child. I am just surprised that prince didn't feel the child. Prince have to go back to the clan to give birth to the eggs safely."

Oakley is poking cherry who is standing there frozen. Wales looked at his action "She is hypnotised by me. Wait let me treat her."

Cherry got out of her trance a little later and Noaa asked stupidly "What's going on here?"

Wales and the man looked alertly at them "Have to erase their memories again"

Ian stopped them "wait Royal head guard. They are my friends."

Wales frowned "do you trust them that much and....and who is the child's father."

Ian nodded and looked towards Rex who said "Me. I am the father"

Royal head guard looked at Rex and nodded "yes he have the breath of Prince Ian. Okay take him to the clan too."

Ian bit his lips "let me talk with them. Let's depart next weekend? I have a concert next week."

Wales nodded. So the Royal head guard didn't say anything.

Ian took Rex to another room and the rest followed them.

Rex hugged Ian "it's alright. Let's have a mermaid baby okay."

Ian nodded.

Rex looked at his surprised friends. He trusted his friends so he said "Ian is a mermaid and he is pregnant with my baby. I trust you guys very much that's why I am telling you this. We are going back to sea next weekend. Stay safe here okay?"

The rest of them nodded stupidly and left the room in daze.

Ian looked at Rex seriously "We need to complete our missions before next weekend. Otherwise it will be harmful for the child to leave the sea in this case."

Rex nodded "I will talk with joshua so that he can take over the Mafia. We need to plan carefully. Let them take a rest for now."

Ian caressed his belly "Hey. I am gonna give birth to our baby again."

Rex smiled and hugged Ian. "It's very good that you are with me"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

SURPRISE..... ^(☆~☆)^

That's it for today.😙
I got to eat mango picked today😋....at last....HAPPY(^,^)

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself....xoxo.....❤

BlackRose~