11.7

Riley didn't come with her sidekicks. She was facing Lily alone. "Didn't you know I love James and he loves me too? Then...Then why do you want to  seduce him. Please don't break us apart. I can't live without him."

Coco : Host. James is 5 minutes away from here. Riley and James had a appointment in the library.

Ian smirked "This green tea b*tch sure plans very well"

Lily was confused "What are you talking about. When did I seduced James. I liked James but when I knew that he loves you then I never disturbed him. Then what are you talking about?"

Riley cried more hard "I am very happy with James. I really loves him. You don't come between us." She grabbed lily's hand

Lily struggled to take her hands away "What the hell are talking about. Let go of my hand now."

There is a voice behind them "Riley?"

And Riley staggered behind and fell off the stairs.

James screamed "Riley" but he caught her in last minute. "Lily. Are you crazy or what? You actually pushed her from the stairs. She would have died if I didn't catch her."

Lily was also scared "I...I...didn't push her. Sh-she staggered by herself"

Riley murmured in James arms "James. She didn't push her. I fell down by myself. I was not paying attention."

James carried her up "You don't need to defend her. I saw everything and of course the CCTV camera of the university also recorded everything. I will sue him"

Ian couldn't help and laughed out "hahahaa"

James looked behind him and saw a man laughing "Who are you? "

Ian smiled "you don't need to know who am I but boy you are really blind." Ian walked up the stairs and looked at lily "Are you okay?"

Lily nodded timidly.

Ding~

Hidden Mission : Help Lily go back to her family.

Riley looked at Ian "he... he is the her follower following Olivia everywhere. Mister why did you say that?"

Ian looked at Riley with cold eyes "you are disgusting."

Riley was stunned "wh-what?"

James was furious "you are only the follower of Olivia. She wouldn't save you from our families."

A voice came behind her "What did you say about him?"

James put Riley down in the ground. Riley said tearfully "Cousin."

Ivy looked at Riley "Don't show me your crocodile tears and James what did you say about him?"

James hesitated after seeing Ivy with Olivia. He is rich but zeon and zones family can finish then in a moment. "He said he is disgusted by Riley"

Ivy nodded "did you say that Ian."

Riley looked down but her lips curled up.

Ian nodded.

Ivy sneered "then I am also disgusted with you Riley. I really think if you are our cousin"

Riley's smiled froze. She looked blankly at Ivy.

Olivia glared at Riley "I dare you touch  my brother in law and see if my brother don't bury your whole family."

Riley stammered "he...he?"

Ian smirked "Ian Zeon, only ger son of Zeon family and wife of Tristan Zones."

Riley staggered. Even if someone gives her 1000 guts she would never provoke this two families. But she looked at Lily "but but she pushed me down."

Ian sneered "Didn't you just say that you fell down by yourself. Ahhh so disgusting you are."

Ivy looked at Riley "I need to say my uncle to do DNA test with you. You personality is not like our family and you don't even look like anyone in our family."

Ian was surprised and then he looked at Lily. 'Coco do the DNA test of Lily and Riley with my maternal uncle.'

Coco : yes host. By the way host. You hubby is here to pick you up and coming towards you.