8.14 [Final]

The family of three were very happy in their house. Their film was being boardcasted in cinema hall. So they went their to see as a family. Chester was driving car back home "Tomorrow there will be headlines that the family of three went to see their new movie. Haha"

Grace was leaning in Ian's shoulder in the back seat. She was very sleepy. "Little gracie if you are sleepy then go to sleep. I will wake you up during dinner."

Ian carried Grace off the car but they saw someone in front of their door. Ian asked coldly "What are you doing here?"

Mr Bridge looked hagard. "What? I am your father. Why can't I came to you? Now you are even living with a man and adopted a bastard. You.."

Ian interrupted "if you want that I call security to throw you out then you can continue."

Chester wanted to punch this man but he controlled himself because this man was Ian's father.

Mr. Bridge frowned. He gritted his teeth and said "You are heir of Bridge company and now company is facing problems. You ought to help the company. And when you know Tinker is your biological sister then why did you sue her. Take back your complain then she can come back home."

Ian laughed out "Are you kidding with me. She is my step-sister. And I have already severe all relationships with Bridge family. If you also don't want to go behind the bars for intruding someone else's property then you can get lost now."

Ian unlocked the door and carried his sleeping princess in. Chester looked coldly at Mr. Bridge and followed Ian.

Mr. Bridge could only go back home dejectedly.

Bridge company went bankrupt two days later and Tinker....She have to act that she has mental issue to escape the jail.

Tinker was kept in a mental hospital. Ian went to meet her "Hey. My dear step sister. So how are you feeling now. Enjoying your stay...here?"

Tinker gritted her teeth.

Ian smirked "oh now you are...ummm....mentally unstable? How sad. You really didn't think that you have to see this day. No?"

Tinker attacked him like original owner have attacked Tinker in his life. Ian played same cards and Tinker stayed in Mental Hospital in her whole life.

Ian started to right song while Chester went on acting. They were top in their own path.

This time Chester died first and at the moment Chester took his last breath, Ian also leave hus body.

The servant came to know about their death next morning. He called Grace. Grace was already married and have two daughters and a son. She even told her husband that she loves her dads more than her husband.

Ian returned to his space and fell in his bed "I am so tired. Let me sleep for a while. Coco"

Coco : "...." as if I can decide.

Ian woke up and took out his wine bottle. His space only have starry sky. Under the sky he have a white bed and lamps. He felt a little empty their. 'Coco. Changed my points for a sofa set and flower pots. Maybe White Rose'

Coco : yes. Host.

Ian nodded satisfiedly on the new  sets. The white Roses shined brightly under the moonlight. Ian sat on the sofa and sipped his wine but he still miss his hubby "Okay let's start next mission"

Coco was also a white little cub. He waved his paw and a mechanical voice sounded.

Entering Mission World
1%....
...5%....
....10%....
.....20%....
.......50%....
..........75%.....
...............100%...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><