10.8 [Final]

Ian was driving the car. If he is not wrong then...then according to the dream they are going to die tonight. Ezekiel was sitting in the co-driver seat. "Ezekiel blow up the booms we fixed in the base."

Ezekiel looked at him "aren't we destroying some evidence then?"

Ian shook his head "The evidence we have sent to the government are enough. Just press the button that is controlling the bombs."

Ezekiel took out the remote from his pocket and looked at Ian again. Ian nodded "the children who came 2 years ago are already trained to a killing machine now. Don't worry we have saved them who wanted to come with us."

Ezekiel closed his eyes and pressed the button. They didn't know but there is a chaos in the base now. They never thought that they are walking on landmines every moment. It really caught them off guard. Not a single core members were spared.

Ian's eyes were full of tears. He remembered everything now. He wanted to save everyone but he know they are in a illusionary world. Lu Min, Ellen, August, Xiaomei and lastly Ezekiel they were his only childhood friends but he watched them die one by one. He didn't know what happened to Xiaomei after they all died. Ian switched on the earpiece "Xiaomei?"

A voice could be heard from the earpiece "yes. Ian"

Ian smiled bitterly with tears streaming down from his eyes "Take care of yourself okay. You have to take care of those children."

Xiaomei felt that something is wrong "Ian..."

But Ian switched off the earpiece. He full filled his own last wishes. He really wanted to destroy the Base but they didn't have enough time as they died in the car accident and Xiaomei. He didn't have a chance to say something to Xiaomei. This girl is like his little sister who grew up with him. This little girl would bother him even after knowing that he likes to be alone. This little girl never left him alone. And lastly Ezekiel. He looked at Ezekiel. This man was his love. He loved this man so much but didn't have chance to tell him his feelings.

So he decided to do it now "Ezekiel..."

Ezekiel opened his eyes and looked at him.

Ian smiled gently while saying "You know. I like you very much."

Ezekiel was stunned.

Ian continued "no. Actually I love you very much. What do you think about me?"

But before Ezekiel could answer. A white light flashed in front of them. Ezekiel shielded Ian. It protected Ian from some injuries but Ian was also critically injured. And the truck is still pressing on them.

Ezekiel fell into his arms "I...I...l-love y-you too....from ch-childhoo...."

He couldn't finished his words. Ian knew that Ezekiel is dead now. Ian burst into tears. But he knew about his conditions too. He is not any better than Ezekiel. He also breathed his last breath soon.

Ian came back to space. Coco was waiting for him. Coco was a little boy now. He hugged Ian "Host"

Ian didn't say anything but hugged Coco and continued to cry silently.

Coco have watched everything that happened in the world. He also felt sad for his host. It his only family.

Ian felt asleep while crying.

When Ian woke up, he have calmed down "Let's continue our missions Coco."

Coco stood up "Yes host"

A mechanical voice sounded.

Entering Mission World
1%....
...5%....
....10%....
.....20%....
.......50%....
..............100%...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sorry about the sad scenes. But I need to write it for their happy future. Now you can understand why Ian's feeling got higher fastly.

And why Ezekiel didn't came to Ian's world earlier. Let's know from Ezekiel when our couple meets.

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~