2.10 [Final]

As Alex said. They got married at seaside. On the wedding day. He was wearing white suits waiting for his lover with the priest.

Alex exchanged vows and rings with Ian. He kissed Ian with joy and happiness. At Last he can declare his sovereignty. It's his wifey.

When the priest declared them married. He hear the notification.

Ding~

Mission completed : Save the family.

He managed his company while Ian become his treasure. Ian will go to the company to send lunch or pick him up from the company. He will accompany him to dinner parties.

Many businessman wanted to see how many days their feeling will go on. But the truth disappointed them. Their feelings never changed.

Alex  gave his company to his adopted son Ray at the age of 50and glued himself to Ian.

Whenever Ian is, he will be seen.

Later they went to travel countries but at last at the age of 66 and 58 they settled at a seaside villa.

This time they left the world at same time. When Ray went to their room. He saw his parents laying in each other's arms peacefully.

Alex had written in his will that their ashes will be buried together.

Ray's eyes teared up. He buried them together and wiped his eyes. His husband comforted him but cried hard in his arms.

Lisa was old now. Sweit has passed away. She saw her little brother being buried and whispered "I wish you will be together always."

Ian returned to the space and sat on the window sill and took out a wine bottle as usual.

He elegantly took a sip.

Coco : Host.

Ian whispered "I need a rest. Don't disturb me. I will wake up by myself."

When Ian opened his eyes. He saw coco sitting beside him in his bird form. "How many hours I slept"

Coco : 38 hrs.

Ian sighed " I was a little tired. Okay let's start the mission."

Coco : host your reward.

Ian looked at him "what is it."

Coco : Crimson. It can change its shape and size and turned into sword, knife, saber, whip etc.

Ian looked at the Red sword which have a silver pattern on it. "Very stylish"

Coco "...."  my host is very unique.

Ian put it in storage space "and colourful"

Coco "....."

Ian looked at coco "now let's start our mission. Let me know my identity this time hah."

Coco nodded " okay host"

Coco flew up and a mechanical voice sounded.

Entering Mission World
1%....
...5%....
....10%....
.....20%....
.......50%....
..............100%...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><