12.7

When Klent came back next morning..there is no one in the office. But when he looked at the layout of his office, he gritted his teeth "That...Bastard."

Ian was leaning on Shawn's chest. He teleported to the apartment, he was currently living last night after a round of ....ummm guidance...ahh yes guidance. But Shawn took more...guidance....from Ian so Ian was feeling that he is paralysed. He cursed "you beast. Control your...your lower half. Bastard"

Shawn licked his dry lips and said dotingly "Am I not only a beast for you."

Ian closed his eyes. He doesn't want to listen another word of this shameless man.

Coco : "...." this shameless man is your hubby host.

Ian took pill from the space store and felt a lot better. "I have met August and Xiomei in this world. But how to extract their soul."

Shawn frowned "I only know Xioamei May. Who is August?"

Ian laughed "My brother"

Shawn nodded understandingly "let me ask kiro."

Kiro : wait for their natural death but you can extract only one soul with you and depends on is who is leaving this world first.

Ian and Shawn looked at each other.

Ian brushed the fur of Coco who purred and asked "what about the second soul?"

Kiro was staring at Coco who was getting a belly rub now. His eyes darkened "Extract it from another world." He took Coco and strode away.

Coco felt that he was not in his host's hand and also a dangerous aura is surrounding him so he opened his eyes. "Meow?"

Ian looked at Shawn and smiled "did you understand something"

Shawn smirked "uh-huh"

Kiro put Coco in his laps and groomed the fur by himself but Coco was frightened to death. Who can tell him why this gloomy system is grooming his fur. Will his fur remain intact?

Coco looked at Kiro with tears in his round brown eyes "Meowww"

Kiro stared at those eyes and placed his lips against the cat's lips.

Coco was stunned. He began to struggle and jumped down from Kiro's arms. The cat shined and a teenager stood up in the place of the cat. "What are you doing? Pervert. Do you have cat fetish or what?"

Kiro's eyes darkened more "I have system 315 fetish. Wanna cure me?"

Coco was speechless

Kiro took the teenager in his arms "you are so cute."

"Wh-what are tr-rying to do." Coco struggled in his arms.

Kiro buried his head in Coco's neck "just let me hug you."

Coco stammered "wh-why? Let me go"

Kiro looked at Coco's eye "Don't you understand system 315....no...Coco I fell in love with you. Lord God have the First 100 systems feelings. Maybe rest have to upgrade to get friendly feelings but I..am system 83 and.I have romantic feelings for you."

Coco blushed "eh.?"

Kiro tightened his hug "Don't tell me you don't understand anything. Except the first 100 system there are not many  S grade systems. You answer me."

Coco looked away "Answer what?"

Kiro lifted Coco's chin and wrapped his other arm around his waist "I love you. What about you?"

Coco licked his lips nervously "Shame -shameless. Don't you know that..that you have to chase me first." 

Coco put hand in his mouth "ugh..no...What did I say...uh"

Kiro smiled for the first time and caressed Coco's lips that he licked "Okay...I will chase you."

Coco changed into the cat and ran away from there.

Kiro laid back into the bed and after sometime a laugh rang out of the room but kiro didn't know Coco was sitting right outside his door.

Coco's  cat ear turned red and he fled away from there.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay that's a second surprise....how's it....happy?
Xoxo...❤
BlackRose~