14.8

Ian could only visit them at evening. Xavier came with Ian to meet the in laws. An ugly daughter have to meet her in law while our Xavier was so handsome. Pearl was floating behind them.

(A/N : Ian baby when will you bring Ezekiel to meet mama T~T. Mama is waiting for yaaa~)

When Ian's Mother saw Ian, she hugged him. Ian looked at his father.

His father explained "You didn't come at morning, so she was nervous that you will not forgive us and leave."

Ian patted assuringly at his mother's back. Pearl was confused but she saw David and floated to him. She was happy that David came back for her. She didn't see him for so many years. She wanted to touch him but couldn't. Ian noticed it "Pearl. Go into your body."

Pearl looked back at him "Brother" She obeyed him and entered her body but couldn't take control of her body.

Ian nodded at Xavier. Xavier started to chant. David was confused "What's going on?"

Ian's father and mother looked at them confusedly. Ian smiled "You will know soon. Please don't make noise."

Xavier continued to chant and sutra surrounded Pearl. The soul started to merge with the body. Xavier opened his eyes after a moment and staggered a step back. Ian supported him at his arms. "Are you okay?"

Xavier nodded "It just took a little more energy."

Pearl opened her eyes and looked at them "Brother, big brother."

David looked at her surprisedly and called for the doctor.

Ian let Xavier sit in the sofa in the ward "Take a rest now."

Pearl was still looking at them. Xavier closed his and leaned toward Ian. He put his head on Ian's shoulder.

The doctor checked her "She is okay now. But let her rest. Her head is still injured badly."

David nodded. The nurse also went out with the doctor.

Pearl spread her hands towards Ian "Brother."

Ian looked at Pearl from Xavier "Pearl take a rest now. We will talk about it later. Big brother Xavier is exhausted now."

Pearl closed her eyes obediently. Her soul is very tired so she need rest now.

Although rest of them curious about what just happened about and why pearl  know  Ian. They were also curious about Xavier's identity. But stayed silent and waited for them to tell them everything

After a while Xavier opened his eyes and saw Ian staring at him. Xavier rubbed his eyes "I am alright now. Baby Can you give me water please."

Ian nodded and wanted to go to take water but his father gave him glass of  water. Ian gave it to Xavier "Drink it."

After fixing his messy hair, Xavier crossed his legs elegantly.  David looked at them "So can you tell us now. What's going on?"

Ian and Xavier looked at each other. Ian blinked at him assuringly and started to speak. "We know each other for 8 years. Three months ago I met a accident and my soul got separated from my body and I went to Xavier. He is the only one who could help me. He can see souls. As expected he saw me and we were trying to get me back in my body from then. But we were always unsuccessful. We met Pearl's soul few days ago and she followed us. We knew each other from then. She doesn't know I am her biological brother. I successfully returned to my body yesterday and I went back to Xavier otherwise he will be nervous about me....oh.....Xavier...is my partner. If you want accept me, you have to accept him too."

Xavier hold Ian's hand and smiled at him.

Ian's parents and David were looking at them dumbfoundedly. What's going on? Who are they? But Pearl really called him brother and knew them.