14.10

Ian was sitting with his legs crossed when the Reporters one by one started to threw questions to him.

Ian coughed "Ahem. Before you ask something. Let me give proof that those were my design. I have started to design those dress a year ago. You can see the CCTV camera footage to see me drawing those. And the design my ex assistant Calix  published was one of the Five design under Project ELEMENTS. Specially that I have habit to hide my personal sign in the all design I made. If someone wanted to find it intentionally then they can find it and if the sign is missing then it was not my design. You can see the proofs one by one now. Then you can ask questions."

There was complete silence after they watched the proofs.  It was quite clear that Calix plagiarised the design Air. A reporter hired by Calix still wanted to provoke Ian. "Mr. Ian what about your personal sign."

Ian laughed "Why would I show you that. If it's necessary I will submit it to the court."

The reporter shut his mouth up.

Ian was satisfied with Reporter's response. He dropped once more bomb. "Okay. I have something special to announce. Meet my other half. Mr Xavier Davies."

Reporter's ears perked up and they saw Xavier walking up to the stage. Some were excited because it's a man while some were disappointed that Xavier is younger than Ian.

A reporter asked Xavier "Mr. Davies. May I ask about your identity."

Xavier smirked "Owner of XI"

The Reporters were stunned. XI was a new company that specialises in security of online platforms. The company was quite well known and was dark horse since last year.

They got out of daze and didn't dare to ask more.

Ian and Xavier were very satisfied "Okay Thank you for coming."

They left the room but Calix was destroyed. He had received court summon. Every evidence is against him and he was also charged with attempt murder.

Calix was sentenced to 18 years. He was only 21 years old now. 18 years later he will be 39. Almost a middle aged man without any support. His life is almost destroyed.

Ding~

Hidden Mission Complete : Chain Mission 25 : Avenge original owner.

Ian wasn't in mood to hear the notification because Xavier's parents have came. They wanted to slap Xavier but stopped by Ian.

For them their face is more important than their son's happiness. Ian looked coldly at them "Before coming here, you should ask your precious daughter about her life. You never asked your son what he wants. You never cared about your son's happiness. So Xavier will not care about your face. Don't ever come here again otherwise you won't know how you will disappear.

Xavier's parents are furious but they didn't dare to argue with the well known designer Ian. But they bumped into Pearl and her parents while leaving. Pearl ignored them and jumped into Ian's arm "Brother."

Xavier's Mother received a chance to curse. She pointed at Ian and Pearl and looked at Xavier "see this scum and slut. You still want to live with him. You scum.."
Before she could finish, a slap hit hard on her face. She looked stunned at the lady in front of her.

Ian's mother pointed at her "Don't you bullshit about my children. Get out now."

Xavier's mother gritted her teeth with humiliation "oh he is your son. Don't you feel disappointed with him being with a man."

Xavier's mother got another slap on her cheeks.

Ian's father hugged his wife "As long as my son is happy."

Ian smiled and looked coldly at Xavier's parents "Get out otherwise you will be in jail now. Don't let us see you again."

Xavier was also stunned. In this world, boys being together is not completely allowed. The law was just passed about same gender marriage. Everyone haven't accepted it well. But he was hugged by Ian's mother "Don't worry. Mum is here for you. Aren't I also your mum. Everything will be all right."

Xavier smiled. He felt the pure love of a mother. A tear escaped his eyes. Ian's mother in this world reminded him of his own mother. "Mum"

Ian's parents were happy "Good. Good".

Xavier's father knew he couldn't do anything. "Okay then you also get out from this apartment. This apartment is ours."

Ian and Xavier almost forgot about this.

Ian's father smiled "Just move in our house. We have plenty of space there."

Ian nodded and they helped to pack the things. Ian and Xavier moved out from there right then.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This arc also have came to its end. Maybe I will complete this arc tomorrow.

Thank you for voting...Take care of yourself...xoxo..❤

BlackRose~