14.6

When Ian regained his sense. He was lying in the hospital bed. He closed his eyes and started to receive the memories.

Ian, the original owner is a orphan. He worked hard and became a famous fashion designer. His name has became a luxury brand. There are a few people who can make him personally design dress for them and also very few people have seen his face. But he made mistake on judging people. His assistant Calix was the only one he trusted because this Calix saved his life few years ago when he was only a new fashion designer. So when he came to know that Calix was also a fashion designing student. He took Calix as his assistant. But the whole plot was designed by Calix. Calix was not a very good student and he doesn't have anyone who will recommend him so he ploted against this new genuis and stayed beside him. But Calix stole one of the recent design and sold it by his name. Original owner came to know about this and he faced Calix. Calix begged forgiveness from original owner but that night original owner was plotted once again and met a accident. He was here for 3 months. The only good news for Ian is that the design was a part of his project called ELEMENTS which have 5 dresses under it and Original owner had a habit of adding his personal sign in his designs.

Ian sneered and opened his eyes again and looked around. The nurse also saw him awake and was surprised "Doctor. Doctor. Mr Ian is awake."

Ding~

Hidden Mission : Chain Mission 24 Completed : Found a suitable body who is going to die any moment to possess.

Ding~

Hidden Mission : Final Chain Mission 25 : Avenge original Owner.

Ian understood very clearly why the original owner need help. He will full fill his last wish.

The doctor checked him and exclaimed "It's a miracle. The patient is completely healthy."

But a doctor was looking at him gloomily. Ian realised that it was Calix's spy. He pretended "Doctor. What's today's date. Why am I at hospital. Was not I suppose to attend my first fashion show with Calix."

Only then the doctor relaxed and his eyes showed a excitement.

Ian sneered in his heart and continued to pretend "Discharge me. I have to go home now."

The doctors also performed a series of test and found everything normal. So they didn't have enough reason to make Ian stay at hospital.

Ian was discharged. He didn't call anyone and wanted to leave alone but bumped into a man on his way. Ian rolled his eyes 'Not again'
He was wearing sunglasses so no one could see him rolling his eyes.

He rolled his eyes because the man he bumped into looks 70% similar to him. The Man blurted out "Little Treasure."

Ian didn't want to face this now "Excuse me Sir. I was not looking ahead. Apologise."

Ian wanted to leave but the man grabbed his hand and pulled him with him to a ward. The man was trembling with excitement. He looked at the woman sitting beside the hospital bed "Honey. I found our Little treasure."

The woman was also looking at him surprisedly. "He....he...."

Ian was not concerned about it but he was looking at the girl in the hospital bed. It was pearl. He didn't realised earlier that the original owner really looks 4 points similar to his client.

Ian rubbed his temple and sat beside the bed. The woman touched his hand  and when she realised she was not dreaming. She hugged Ian.

Ian took off his sunglasses "I look like two of you but shouldn't you do a DNA Test."

The man shook his head "We are sure you are our child. We won't mistake someone else as our child."

Ian bit his lips "I need to leave. I will come back later."

But the woman hugged him tightly "Little Treasure....Little Treasure don't leave mum."

Ian looked at the man. The man explained "After you went missing,  she received mental shock. Only after pearl came in our life she got a little better but now pearl is in..." they looked at Pearl.

Ian sat beside the woman and hugged her willingly. It was him who said coco to chose the worlds in which he could have a family. So he have a lovely family in most of the world who cares about him. God didn't give him family in his real life so maybe God is giving him chance to have a family.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Today is my mother's birthday. We didn't buy a birthday cake because the cake shops are closed. We celebrated with the Britania Fruit cakes happily.

Happy birthday to my maa. 

I am so happy today. 4 chap for you guys. I will update tomorrow.

Thank you for voting.....take care of yourself....xoxo...❤

BlackRose~