9.4

At the Duke's home, Kenzo was sitting with kayline when Ian and Ellie appear out of nothing in front of them. At first Kenzo was confused and wanted to attack but Ian released his aura 'This aura is very useful. ahhh'

Kenzo was forced to kneel. He gritted his teeth but can't fight against the pressure of a high level vampire "who are you?"

Ian sat on the main seat and signalled Ellie to sit. Ellie looked at his father was was sweating and mother who is comforting her father and hesitated "My lord. I am not eligible to sit beside you."

Ian smiled "it's okay. You can seat."

Ellie sat beside him "My lord. My dad...."

Ian withdrew his aura and  Kenzo looked at Ian.

A shadow came in front of him "how dare you look at my lord's face"

Kenzo looked at the man standing in front of him "lord Kyle"

Kyle knelt in front of Ian "Forgive me my lord for being late"

Ian waved his hand and Kyle stood behind him like a obedient subordinate who is awaiting for Master's order. "This lord is not here for fight. You are the 11th generation vampire so of course you don't know this lord. This lord is the 2nd generation Vampire Ian Rodger. This lord heard this generation have to learn about their ancestors. Now you can find who am this lord is."

Kenzo was very scared but bowed his head respectfully "my lord"

This ancestor was ought to go to eternal slumber then why is he here? And it is confirmed by the aura and Lord Kyle that this is the great lord ancestor. Ofcourse he knew about the ancestor who was known as the perfect lover of millennium.

Kayline also knelt in front of Ian after seeing the respectful attitude of her husband. She didn't see her husband being respectful to anyone except the king and the crown prince.

Ian nodded satisfiedly. "Good. This lord is here to take away Ellie as his successor. Do you have any problems."

Kenzo shook his head "no. My lord. It's....very.....fortunate." As I dare to object (T~T)

Ian looked at Ellie "see. They don't have any problems. Now I want to ask you if you have any problems or you want to prove yourself."

Ellie nodded determinedly "I will follow my lord."

Ian nodded "Kyle. Take your young lady for the training. This lord wants to make her the most amazing successor of the 2nd generation vampire. Now she is the 12th generation vampire but after drinking my blood she will be a 3rd generation vampire. Get her ready for the presence of a 2nd generation vampire. This lord is very tired."

Ian disappeared from there. Only then Kenzo have strength to stood up.
Ellie smiled at her parents. Kenzo hugged his daughter "Are you okay?"

Ellie smiled "I am alright dad and you don't have to propose marriage to Prince Tres. His son have already found a lover."

Kenzo frowned but nodded.

Kyle interrupted their happy reunion "ahem. My lady. We need to leave now. So if you have something to bring then please pack up it immediately."

Ellie hugged her parents "Take care of yourself when I am away."

Then she looked at Kyle "I don't have anything to pack. Let's go"

The life have given her a great chance. She is not willing to give it up.

Kenzo hugged his wife kayline and saw them disappear.

Ian noticed that he doesn't carve for blood even if Uno have placed the cup of blood with his breakfast. Maybe the ancestor doesn't need blood very much. He was happy that he don't have to drink someone's blood.