6.11

After only that he said "How much more time are you going to peek?" His eyes were very cold when we looked at the intruders.
But looking at the leader, his eyes visibly softened.

But Richard saw it all."Can you tell what is that...?"

Ian looked at the crystal in Rita's hand. Actually they had already killed 3 zombies with crystal but they are all white. Anyone can use them. These crystal only could enhance their power and they don't have ability now. "Crystal from a level 2 zombie"

Richard asked "Level 2 . What?" The soldiers were relived that commander knows this Madman who killed that zombie alone.

Ian smiled "Richie. Let's talk in the mini bus. He pointed at the mini bus which was not metallised."

Richard nodded and followed Ian to the mini bus while Ian's team guard the mini bus. Richard's subordinates thought. Mum I met a Madman. He killed that zombie alone and even dares to call commander by nickname.

Ian let Richard sit and stare at him. Richard have golden hair and dark orange eyes mixed with black. Very handsome. Ian looked away and took out another crystal from his pocket. "It's a crystal only found in level 2 zombie. Level 2 zombie are more agile and fast that normal zombies which we can call level 1 zombie."

Richard nodded. He felt a little disappointed when Ian looked away from him. But he is here for his mission. "What is it for?"

Ian put the crystal in his pocket "It is used for enhance the power of abilities. But I will advice you to take a crystal back for experiment then use it. I am giving any to you."

Richard nodded. He is nit going to snatch someone's result of hardwork. They heard a shrill scream outside. Ian and Richard got out of the minibus and saw another level 2 zombies. Ian murmured "They are evolving fast. It's may not be a virus. What is it."

Ding~

Side Mission : Find out the cause of apocalypse.

Ian frowned "Side mission is to find then will be hidden mission be to save the world."

Ding~

Side Mission : Let the world survive.

Ian was speechless "hit the bullseye by mistake"

Coco was also in the mini bus, sleeping and stretching.

Ian saw Richard defeat the zombie and dug out the crystal. They wait for other level 2 zombies but didn't see one.

Richard looked at Ian who was petting a black cat in his arms. He walked towards him. "Wanna go back Base together."

Ian nodded "yes. Our mission is also completed."

So they all returned together to the Base A. Ian gave another 2 crystal to Sara and Kim. He patted Aaron "I will give the next one to you. Zero, Rose , Kay and Leon start training, we need to trigger your abilities. I don't wish you guys to get bitten by zombie."

When he got off the minibus outside the Base A for checking if they are injured by zombies or not.

Sandy ran towards him and tried to hug Ian. But Ian dodged and Sandy fell on her face. She looked pitifully around her. Some really pitied her. She looked at Ian "Ian why did you leave me here."

Ian was speechless at her shameless behaviour "Hello madam. Do I even know you?"

Sandy cried more pitifully "Ian. How can you say that. Please"

But a voice interrupted her "Mike. Grandfather is asking for you."

Sandy only reacted then "Mike? Isn't he Ian?"

Grey looked at her "Who are you?"

Sandy got scared and shut her mouth up.

Ian rolled his eyes and went with his cousin "Go back to the team house. I will be back soon."

Sandy asked the soldiers about Ian "oh. He is Lord Mike. Youngest grandson of the Marshal Wright."

Sandy regretted very much "No. How can be Ian so rich and powerful."