15.5

Ian was gazing at the moon. They are going to get married at the full moon night. He have married Ezekiel many times but he feels happy every time he marries his hubby in a world.

Two tribe have merged and named as Blood Moon Tribe. Moon from the Blue moon and blood from the black blood. Now blue moon and black blood are the names of two group in Blood moon tribe. The black blood have expanded the tribe in North direction and made their cave their.

Onyx will be announced as new leader on their wedding night. And as the new leader. Onyx and Ian's cave is at the boundary of the blue moon and black blood tribe.

Ian doesn't have anything to do now so he simply gazes at the sky. Rory was standing behind Ian with some omegas. The blackblood tribe really liked the madam. Madam never mocked them or see them as weak.  There are some omegas who are jealous but couldn't say anything as Ian is a prince and a strong fighter.

Ian frowned. He felt something felt from above. He walked toward the direction. Rory saw him walking out of the boundaries of the tribe "Madam. You are going out of the boundary."

Ian didn't look back "You wait here with the group. I will be back soon."

Finally he saw someone injured at the new boundary.

Ding~

Client : Ethel

Ethel, he is transmigrated here from the modern world into a omega. He was weak but had his pride. He wouldn't beg for food from anyone but was grateful that the blue moon tribe gave him shelter. He got adopted by the tribe leader and married the best warrior Von. But after marriage, von did not even look at Ethel. He often mocked him that Ethel isn't the real prince. The tribe leader only adopted him because he looked like the prince and also weak like the Prince. Ethel was wronged every day. Von was the new leader now. Von also brought new omegas with him back to the cave. Nobody could stop the best warrior. The tribe leader was sad. He confronted Von but Von laughed. He was now the tribe leader who could stop him.

Later Ethel died in the beast tide and Von did nothing to save him. Ethel really hated Von.

Ethel's wishes.
1. Never marry Von
2. Save the pure omegas from Von.

Main Mission : Protect Ethel.
Hidden Mission : ???
Side Mission : ???

Ian sighed and carried Ethel back to the group. He saw Rory was walking back and forth nervously. "Call the priest to my cave."

Rory looked back at an omega. She nodded and ran towards the tribe.
Some ran to inform the leaders of the groups. Rory  and the other omega followed Ian.

Ian put Ethel in his stone bed and fed him a healing pill. The priest came soon. "Prince, this boy is injured and weak. Let him rest and apply and the paste on his injuries."

Ian nodded "Where is Lia?"

The priest smiled "Lia is helping her mother. Today Leon is helping me."

Ian knew that Leon is Lia's big brother. Ian smiled slyly when he saw Rory blushing on the sight of Leon. 'Maybe we will see Ellen blushing often now'

Onyx entered the cave and all of them fled away on the sight of their leader except Ian, Priest, Rory, Leon and Ethel who was unconscious. Onyx narrowed his eyes on Rory who didn't even notice him and blushing red.

Onyx looked at Leon and nodded understandingly.

The priest stood up "Prince. Then I will go back. Inform me if something else happen. He may develop a fever. You can feed him the usual potion."

Ian nodded. Leon left with the priest while Rory stared at his back. Only after Leon left that he noticed Onyx "ahh.....L-leader."

Onyx raised his eyebrow and Rory bowed and fled from the room.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

IN A BAD MOOD WITHOUT ANY REASON. I WILL UPDATE MORE TOMORROW.....

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself...xoxo....❤

BlackRose~