6.7

When Ian woke up, it's already next morning. He wanted to drink water. Zero have his a bottle of mineral water. Ian felt current running in his blood.
Ian concentrated and a lighting bolt formed in his hand. He was actually a trio ability users.
His teammates sighed of relief when they saw Ian alright. Ian didn't tell anyone about his lightning ability.

Rose cried out "Aaron's eyelashes fluttered."

They all looked at Aaron which is also staring at them. "Cap...are you also bitten by zombies."

Zero slapped him at his head "Idiot. Wake up"

Aaron rubbed his head and grinned "I am still alive and cap you are really here."

Ian told him to feel the power inside him. Aaron felt metallic energy and he change the shape of the metal in front of him.

Ian clapped "Metal Energy."

Rose checked on Sara. She is also almost recovered. Maybe she will woke up by noon.
Ian also fought with his team this team to clear out the zombies in the way to the Base A.

As Rose thought, Sara woke up sometime after noon. She saw Sam sitting beside her. She wanted to hug him but she remembered that she was scratched. She had saw how her team members abandoned anyone who was bitten or scratched. She heard someone calling Sam.

Rose was calling Sam to eat "Little brother. Go and eat your lunch otherwise Big brother Ian will be very angry."

They have become a family now. Nobody knows if there family is alive or not. Sam walked away while Rose sat in place of Sara.

Sara's eyes filled with tears. They are strangers but didn't abandoned her and her brother. They are loving Sam like a family. No she can't harm them. She need to leave before she becomes a monster.

Sara sat up and wanted to run away but Rose held her "where are you going. Stay still."

Sara began to struggle and her hand got injured  in the process. Ian came and saw blood stains in the carpet of the Mini bus "What are you doing. Zombies will be attracted to the blood."

After hearing it Sara stopped and looked at the wound which was recovering visibly. "Ahhhhhh" she became a monster. No..

Ian also saw it "oh you are a treasure...Huh....healing ability"

Sara was confused.

Ian explained "You can act as a healer, health yourself or anyone who is scratched or bitten by the zombies. Wanna be in our team."

Sara looked at the bruise remained after healing the wound "I didn't became a zombie?"

Ian shooked his head "No..."

Sara smiled with hope "Really. Then I can stay with my brother."

Ian nodded "yes. If we want you can also stay with us but we have a condition."

Sara was happy with  expectations. "Anything you say."

Ian told Rose to bring her food "I want you as a healer in our team. You will be joining our family. Don't betray us and if someone force you, then fight back. You don't need to compromise. Also don't be so kind that you can heal anyone."

Sara promised Ian. She had experienced cruelty of people. If you are kind then you will be mercilessly murdered.

Ian and his team reached the Base A. They went to register themselves.
The soldier asked "Anyone have abilities?"

Ian showed his fire and water abilities and hide the lighting one.

The soldiers were surprised "Dual ability"

Kim showed his earth ability.

Rita showed her plant ability

Aaron showed her Metal Energy.

Sara also wanted to show her healing ability but Ian shooked his head.

All soldiers were amazed that there are 4 ability users out of 10.

Ian asked "Is the team forming"

The soldier nodded. Ian said again "then write all of us as a team."

The soldiers nodded "What about the name of the team."

Ian looked at his team member and said "Hope."

The team was officially established.
They needed to pay foods for those who didn't have abilities. Ian paid the full payment. They were given a Team house which have 10 rooms in it. But their mini bus is not allowed in the base.

Ian was thinking if he can use his military background or not. He saw a familiar person and called out  "Richie"

That person stiffened.