Ch. 56 The final

Felix POV

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my-"

"Alright Hyunjin we get it, the ring is pretty, will you shut up?" Seungmin yelled over Hyunjins fan girl-ing

"You know what, fine. Forever on I will no longer show any emotion." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Okay, I think the wedding should be in July. Like, July 5th or something." I smiled thinking about getting married.

I was only 27 and I already found the love of my fucking life. How lucky was I? Dae would be my step son!

"Oh my god this is so great!" Minho yelled still looking at the ring placed neatly on my finger.

It was a gold band with a vine inscription flowing around the sides

Where flowers would be on the vine was replaced with beautiful clear diamonds. I was surprised Chan knew me this well.

"I just can't believe this is really happening." Seungmin placed his head on my shoulder and hugged me tight.

"You knew before I did!" I nudged him but soon started to hug him back. How could I leave him hanging.

"That idiot Chan is taking you away from me.." Hyunjin pouted and looked at the ring as well but this time he looked sad.

"It's okay Jinnie. Just because I'll be married doesn't mean I won't be your friend." I smiled at him.

Normally he didn't show any type of emotion like this so when he did I made sure to appreciate it.

"Okay.." he pushed Seungmin off of me, "Move you mole rat! It's my turn to hug Lixie."

I hugged him back and burried my face in his shoulder, "God all of this is just so much to process.."

"Don't worry Felix. Well halp you plan everything from the invitations to the suit you'll wear." Minho fluffed up my hair.

"Thank you.." I smiled and pulled away, "You guys are so awesome.."

"Right, but more importantly, who is the best man..?" Seungmin narrowed his eyes at me in suspicion.

"Oh my god! I don't knoooowwwowowowo!" I whined out, "All three of you? One of you? I'm not sure.."

"Thats okay Felix. Just pick who you want and if it's not me I will murder the other two until it is." Hyunjin smiled.

"Uhmm..." I smiled uncomfortably, "Go for it Hyunie.. I won't..  call the cops.. or.. anything... like that.."

"I didn't think you would." He smiled and sat up from the couch, "Does Minnie know yet?"

"Uh-huh. He was the first person I told. To say he was happy was an understatement. He was bouncing from wall to wall." I laughed.

"Thats good. I assume Minnie's opinion is the one you care about most." Minho managed my shoulders.

"Yeah, I really would care if he didn't want me to get married, he was so happy though." I smiled warmly.

"I'm so happy for you Lixie. You deserve this." Seungmin smiled.

Chan POV

"Thats awesome! I can't believe he said yes!" Changbin laughed and took a sip.of his scotch.

"Why is that hard to believe?" I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion.

"Oh.. uhm.. nothing. Forget I ever said anything okay?" He smiled nervously and looked away.

"Annyywayy-" Jisung said changing the topic, "Thats really amazing Chan. Im so happy for the both of you."

"Yeah it is. When is the wedding going to? What suit? What type of cake? Don't get an ice-cream cake, those melt too fast." Jeongin said.

"I dont know any of that shit yet. I don't even have a rough idea of how this is going to work.." I shook my head.

"Oh.. I bet Felix does." Changbin raised his eyebrows and took a long sip of his drink again.

"Yeah, well Felix knows everything. He's like, a genius. He's probably been thinking this far ahead since week two." I said.

"Thats probably kot a lie. Felix is most likely already planning this with Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho." Jisung shrugged.

"Yeah, all of our boyfriends will be gone planning a wedding for the next 5 months." Jeongin pouted.

"Okay, way to rub it in." Changbin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "I know I'm single okay."

"Right," I scoffed, "your have a new person in your bed every other night. You're not missing out on the sex portion of a relationship."

"But you are. Do you and Felix ever get freaky? Like, at all? He seems way to soft." Jisung said.

"Okay, yes, we have definitely had sex. Hes not really... innocent per say.." I scratched my neck.

"Oh?" Jeongin raised his eyebrows, "Do tell."

"Dude, handcuffs, blindfolds, daddy kink, orgasm denial, basically anything it's honestly mind boggling." I shook my head.

"Damn. That's crazy. Hyunjin has a praise kink." Jeongin deadpanned.

"Oh wow- wait, were we not talking about your wedding..?" Jisung said.

"Oh, yeah, we were." I laughed.

God I loved these men.. but not as much as my Felix.

I couldn't wait to see him in a white suit as we made out way towards eachother.

This was the best life I could have asked for I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Not even one where my son had a mother.

1047 words

Thank you all sososososososo much for all of.the support and love, this is the final chapter.

All of you have been so amazing and I love all of you tlfrom the bottom of my heartue.

It has been so much fun writing this book and i hope all of you had just as much fun reading it.

Stay safe, wear a mask and I love you ♥️