Ch. 23

Felix POV

When I woke up the next morning I was momentarily shocked to find Chan I my bed. After a second though the events of last night rushed back to me.

I- I called him daddy. I felt me cheeks heating up and buried my head further into  Chans chest.

He sure was attractive last night though. I wonder what he thought of me.what if I looked weird or gross throughout the entire time.

I'd never really seen myself having sex though so I wouldn't know.

I heard him groan and come to consciousness. He ran his fingers through my hair and hugged me a little tighter.

"Morning baby." He said in his deep morning voice. Id heard it a few times before, but it always go to me.

"Good morning." I smiled widely not really being able to contain my emotions. Just as I said that though, I heard the door downstairs open.

"Who is that-" I got up on my elbow to check the time... 12:30... "Min-Jun-" I tried to sit up but a string of pain ran up my back.

"Stay here. I'll get my pants on and go welcome him home." He kissed me on the cheek and got up finding his pant on the floor.

I silently watched as he pulled them on and left the room. I did need to get up at so point.

I couldn't really hear the talking on the lower level but then footsteps came hurdling down the upstairs hallway and before I could react Min busted into my room.

"I knew it!" He yelled. "I knew it! Felix that's groossss!" He fake gagged and I rolled my eyes laying back down.

"Minnie, hunny-"

Fuck.

My mom stopped dead in her tracks when she got to my door and saw me laying face down in the pillow.

"Oh my god." I heard her laughing and I cringed internally. This was so embarrassing. Of course last night wouldn't go over like nothing happened.

"I know." I said through my pillow which muffled my words. "Just leave me alone to get dressed." I demanded.

"Suure." She stretched out the word and I heard the door close. I got back up again but this time slower.

I had to carefully put on some sweat pants as to mot make my back hurt more than it already did.

When I was done with all that I left my room and, again, slowly went down the stairs.

When I got down I saw Min eating a bagel at the table and Chan and my mother having a conversation.

I wonder if he realized his hickies were on full display. Granted, so were mine. They were far up his and my neck and didn't have time to cover them.

"Good afternoon my mom said cheerfully. You had a good night I suppose." Chan chuckled but I just found it embarrassing.

I felt my neck and ears getting red as we speak. "Maybe, maybe not." I shrugged. "I'm not telling you."

I was salty about the fact that she was laughing at this. It was a huge milestone in our relationship.

I found 8t interesting that Chan and my mom got along so well. He didn't even get embarrassing at jokes like that- it was as if they'd known eachother for years.

"Alright well, I should get going." My mom dismissed herself. "I had a lot of fun with you Minnie." She turned to me and Chan. "Feozen peas works wonders on a sore back by the way."

"Thanks for the advise." Chan said while she got ready to leave.

I sat there in shock that she actually said that. What the fuck had I gotten myself into.

As she left Chan turned to me and smiled leaning on the wall to the kitchen.

"I'm going upstairs. See you later." Min said before jogging up the stairs. He clearly didn't want to sit in that pot of awkwardness anymore.

"Well, I'm waiting, what did you think?" Chan crossed his arms still giving me a warm smile.

"'Bout what?" I asked opening the freezer. I pulled out a bag of peas. I'm ashamed to say I was listening to my mother.

"About this." He motioned to the peas.

"They make good soup." I said avoiding the question at its finest. I really just wanted to mess with him.

He walked up to me and poked my lower back right above my butt and I moved away kind of wincing in pain.

"About what made all this happen." He paused. "About the sex. What did you think."

I sighed. "First of all, I'm not happy about you poking me, but second, I loved it. Couldn't you hear me screamed?"

"Yep. I bet the neighbors could to. They might have called the cops on us thinking something would happen." He joked around put his arms over my shoulders.

"Maybe. How did you like it? Anything I can improve- you know, for future reference." I grinned giving him a peck on the cheek.

"There was one thing." He paused.

"And that was?" I encouraged him to continue.

"Well, when I was doing... oral... you almost unwound. What's that about?" He proved at me and I really couldn't help but blush.

It's true. I almost came right then. "Why do you think? You're like, really fucking good at that."

"Awe. Thank you for the compliment. It's almost as nice as hearing you call me daddy." He kept on joking at me.

"I can stop doing that if you want. It just mind of happened- and it might be a teeny tiny kink."

"No, I liked it. That makes you my baby boy."

Vivid flashbacks of that one v-live 💀

"Thats good. Maybe I'll keep doing it then. Who knows." I stopped. "Guesing that this happens again though."

"I have a feeling it will. From how fucked over you looked last night- holy shit I could get horny from just the mental image." He ran his fingers over my ass.

I blushed hard. "Good to know you feel that way. I didn't look ugly did I?"

"Oh fuck no. Id argue that it was the best way to see you- for someone in my position that is- probably not great for a family member."

I visibly cringed at the thought. Oh that would really he terrible.

"Alright. I do have to pick Dae up from Jisungs place at 1:30 though so I should get going."

"Alright." I gave him a long kiss on the lips before pulling away. "Love you-" I cut myself off and we both froze.

"I love you too." He said without skipping a beat. "Later munchkin."

I watched in silence as he put on his shoes and left. What the fuck just happened.

1190 words

Heyy
Some of yall need holy water after that last chapter 🤡

I love you all so much for reading this and you know, I have another Chanlix novel going if you want to check my profile for that.

Stay safe, wear a mask and I love you ♥️