Ch. 11

Felix POV (sorry there's a lot of Felix POV lately)

When the date had ended at about 11pm and I closed the front door I immediately jumped up and down quietly letting out my jitters.

That was one of the best nights I've had in a while. I ended up splitting the bill with Chan because I convinced him too.

I put my jacket in the front hall closet and slipped my shoes off before starting my way up the stairs.

I paused though when I saw Seungmin and Minnie sleeping together on the couch. I smiled at the wholsomeness and went to go grab Jun to put him in his bed.

He woke up slightly when I picked him up, but not enough to really know what was happening.

He was still a pretty small kid too, so this was an easy task. When I finally got to his room I placed him down on the bed.

I covered his sleepy body with his blanket and gave him a small kiss on the forhead.

I was gonna leave when I small voice said something I'd never heard from him before. "I love you."

I froze and turned back around. He was basically a sleep and he probably didn't really know what he was saying, but it felt amazing.

To know that somewhere, maybe not even consciously, I meant something to him. My heart fluttered. "I love you too buddy." I whispered before slipping out of the room.

I trailed back downstairs where I again found Seungmin, this time though, he was awake and in the kitchen eating more of my food.

"Hey." I said entering quietly.

"Hello." He smirked. "How did your date with Chan go?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"It was awesome actually." I paused. "He's a good kisser too." Seungmin backed up kind of shocked.

"And you know this how?"

"We kissed." I smiled proudly.

"Really? Normally you at least wait for a few dates." He still seemed shookith by the fact that I kissed someone.

"I know, but it felt so right- and not to mention it was a fancy restaurant with a sky view, it was romantic, and his lips looked so fucking soft." I tried to defend myself.

"Mhm mhm mhm. I believe that, I just thought you could control yourself." He shrugged continuing to eat my food.

"And normally I can, but this was different. It was special." I leaned against the counter recalling the events.

"What's next? Are you gonna get dicked down in a mall bathroom-" I hit his shoulder.

"No!" I whispered shouted. "I just kissed him, it's not that I'm thirsty."

"Really? Because you haven't gotten dick since, I don't know, you were 24. That's two years ago."

"I've been busy. I have a kid now, I can't just go around hooking up with people- oh- speaking of that kid."

"Yes?"

"He said I love you to me just now." I smiled widely. "This is improvement."

"Yes. It sure is, he's gotten so much more open hasn't he?"

"Mhm. I think he's really starting to warm up to this while situation."

"I think so too."

Chan POV

When I stepped back through the door I jumped back about a foot. There, sitting on the couch staring at me was Dae and Jeongin.

"Hi?" I asked slowly kinking my eyebrows together in a confused manner.