Ch. 48 (A Special)

Jisung POV

A/n- This what requested by MintyMilkTae, and what you ask I shall deliver. They said they liked Top Minho so we're doing that.

Just remain curious about how that XhanLix call went ✌😌

. . .

It was around 11pm and I was binge watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix. I was almost half asleep and in my pajamas.

I knew I didn't look pretty but it's not like Minho was here so who did I have to dress up for.

I normally could care less about my appearance, I already knew I looked hot as fuck, but around Minho I worried.

What if he didn't like what I looked like? What if he thought I was ugly? What if he hated my face?

My chubby cheeks had always been my biggest insecurity growing up. They made me feel un-masculine and childlike.

I thought that maybe when I went through puberty they would slim out a bit but they never did.

It was honestly kinda disappointing.

I almost fell off the couch when I heard a knock on the door of my one bed apartment. Yes I was broke.

I sighed and forced myself to pause my show even though it was just getting good.

I stood up strained out and waddled my way over to the door. I looked through the peephole first and started to panic.

Minho. Minho, it was Minho. What was Minho doing here? We didn't have a date did we?

I looked around at myself and realized I looked like shit. It had only been two months since we started dating.

I'm not Felix, I like to take things slow. We had only gone on formal dates so far- oh fuck.

Another knock at the door.

What was I supposed to do? I reluctantly un-latched the dead bolt and unlocked the door.

When I opened it I only did so he could see my face.

"Hey Sungie." His smile made my heart melt and I sucked in my breath trying to regain control of myself.

"Hey.." I smiled back.

"I wanted to drop by. You busy?" He asked.

So we didn't have a date.

"Uhm, not really, but I don't look great. I'm in my pajamas and all that.." I said quietly almost hoping he hadn't heard.

"Thats okay. Do you mind if I come in? I want cuddles.." he gave me his best puppy dog eyes and I could barely resist.

"Hold on- just let me uhm- change-"

"Noooo," he whined, "I have to see you like this at some point! Just let it be now. Please?"

I sighed and gave a hard blink in order to collect myself, "Fine.."

I opened the door and let him in. When he saw me he started to laugh, "Heyy! I told you I was in pajamas!"

"No, you look so cute! Like a squirrel!" He cupped my face in his hands and played with my cheeks.

"Gee, thanks." I deadpanned, "That makes me feel a lot better."

He slipped off his shoes as he continued to smile, "Seeing you like the was the best decision I've ever made."

I rolled my eyes, "C'mon. I have a show on."

"Okie dokie." He trailed behind me closely as I sat down on the couch.

My apartment wasn't messy, but I still felt like some sort of animal looking like this in front of him.

This is so humiliating.

"Ooohh, I love this show!" He brought my shoulders closer to his body and at this point, the only comfortable way to sit was with my head on his chest.

Given the fact that he immediately hugged me tighter I figured that was what he was going for.

Minho POV

I watched as Jisung became completely engulfed by the TV. His pupils got bigger and he relaxed a bit.

I find it hard to believe od never seen him this way. He was always so presentable towards me.

I leaned back into a comfortable position and just watched the show- or at least tried to.

How could I watch TV when there was such a cute boy in my arms? Impossible.

I kept looking down to stare at his face and look over all his features. His big eyes, red lips, and chubby cheeks.

Sometimes I caught him sucking his cheeks in like he didn't want them to be shown or for people to see.

I noticed that he smelt weirdly like perfection. I burried my face in his hair and breathed calmly.

"Are you hungry? It's kinda late so I was just wondering.." Jisung asked over the show.

"No not really. I could go for a snack though." This was the perfect setup...

"Oh, what would you like?" He asked.

I grinned mischievously, "Are you an option?" I asked.

A crimson blush flooded his cheeks and he looked back at the TV.

I smiled and picked him to sit him on my lap. If he wasn't going to answer so be it, but he couldn't pretend I wasn't here.

"Hey-" I sat him down and he paused the show, "What do you think your doing young man?"

"Can I do you?"

More blush, "I dont know. Can you?" He asked with a hint of sass in his voice.

"I think I can." I grinned again. I know that was a rhetorical question, but it set me up perfectly.

"Prove it." He crossed his arms and gave me a light glare.

"I think I will." I said moving my face closer to his, "May I?"

He nodded, "You may.."

I moved in closer and paused for a moment before placing my lips on his. As I expected they were soft.

It felt so right to be kissing him right now- and to have pur first makeout session on his couch while he has his finest pj's on.

He probably didn't imagine it going this way, but this was surly how it was meant to be. I don't even care anymore.

My tongue glided over his lip and he let it in. Everything tasted just like I thought he would.

Sweet and welcoming if that was even a flavour-

I honestly don't know, it just felt like I could do this all day. I ran my fingers over his waist and wrapped my arm around him.

Perfection...

1057 words