Chapter 18 S: His First Day Back

Shinso didn't know how to react to those words. They only added to the fact that Kaminari had had a panic attack because he wasn't there. He wasn't used to anybody needing him so much. Slightly, his lips parted in shock as a small flood of red crept onto his cheeks. He grabbed the blonde's hand to reassure him but at the same time felt someone else's hand on his shoulder.

It was a doctor who then said, "Sonny, it's best if you left."

"No!" Kami shrieked, rage the only thing in his voice, "Don't make him leave, I want him to stay! Nit again, I don't want him to leave, he's one of the only people left I love!" Everyone except for the teenager flinched at his shout. They all noticed that his heart was beating extremely quickly and didn't make Shinso leave. Instead they let him squeeze his hand comfortingly and gave them some space.

He whispered sweet things into his ear and kissed his cheek then his lips. When Kaminari started kissing back his heart race had turned back to normal. A doctor and some nurses began another check up and revealed that it was just a panic attack because of his fear of being left alone.

Shinso had already known that it was a panic attack; he had them all the time so he recognised them. He was scared though, this was his boyfriend's first one and they were very difficult to deal with. He squeezed his hand once more.

The next day Kami was released from the hospital. It was surprising after the event yesterday but he been given a therapist free of charge, for now at least. Aizawa had came to pick the two boys up and dropped them off at the dorm then left saying that he was meeting up with Hizashi.

As soon as Hitoshi opened the door they were swarmed by the entire class of 1A. He didn't like it much but Denki was loving the attention and was just generally happy to be back. He hugged everyone and even kissed his cheek. They all crowded around the table the two were sitting at to finally eat which made the insomniac uncomfortable. The blonde boy was smiling though which was all that mattered.

Eventually, they escaped and headed to their dorm. "Isn't there any spare dorms in here?" Shinso asked, "It's not like I don't want to live with you Kami but I was just wondering. The thought crossed my mind before but I forgot to ask."

Kaminari pondered for a bit before responding, "Huh. I'm pretty sure we do have spare dorms. I wonder why Aizawa said you had to share with me. I'm not complaining though. We probably wouldn't have started dating if we had stayed in different rooms."

"The reason is simple, if I am correct." The two boys turned to see Iida and Midoriya walking in the same direction as them but were giving them space. As usual, Iida was pointing his hands forwards. Midoriya was smiling nervously as a hand scratched the back of his head.

"Mr Aizawa knew of your situation which I presume was harsh on you. Putting you into a dorm with someone who is energetic and friendly would no doubt cause you to open up and make friends which would make you happier." Tenya explained.

"Also, Shinso, you and Mr Aizawa seem close and are very alike which is probably why he chose Kaminari," Izuku added. Seemingly out of nowhere, Todoroki appeared. "Midoriya thinks they're alike too, so I'm not the only who's noticed. This could mean... Shinso, are you Mr Aizawa's secret lovechild?"

"Todoroki you have to stop doing that!"

"But Midoriya, there are many examples that these two are related. Just like you and All Might."

"Todoroki! All Might isn't my dad!" Kaminari grabbed Shinso's hand and pulled him into their dorm. They had finally escaped the craziness that is 1A. "I'm kinda glad we escaped," Denki laughed, "But what they were saying about Mr Aizawa putting us in the same room makes sense. He did say something about friendship when he told me."