Chapter 3 K: The Bakusquad Acceptance Night

Confused thoughts raced around Denki Kaminari's head. Did I hear that right? Man are Todoroki's Shinso is Aizawa's secret love child theories correct? "Is Aizawa...," he trailed off staring with wide yes at the indigo haired boy beside him. He turned around so his golden eyes were staring into his purple ones.

His face paled as he processed what he just said. "No he's not my dad he just helps me train sometimes and I guess is kinda like a father figure," he admitted.

"Woah that's so cool!"

"Nobody's supposed to know so shh!"

"Oh, sorry!"

"Nah, it's fine." They continued to hug for a bit until they heard shouts. It was Aizawa and Present Mic. Both of their faces paled and they pulled away from each other. It was obvious from their expressions that they were terrified; Aizawa could get really scary when he's mad. With a shaky breath the indigo haired boy sacrificed himself and stood up facing the scary person and the loud person. The blonde poked his head out from behind the bush and watched as Shinso leaned towards the black haired man and whispered something. Surprisingly, he didn't get mad but instead nodded and they walked away.

Suddenly, an extremely loud voice shouted from behind him. "YO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING SKIPPING CLASS THAT'S SO NOT COOL!" the voice yelled. It didn't take a genius to know who it was, the obnoxious Present Mic. "Oh I uh," he stuttered as he tried to come up with an excuse as to what he was doing skipping class with Shinso unsure of whether to tell him the real reason.

At last, he decided to give a vague (and stupid answer) which was, "I was with Shinso." As soon as he uttered Shinso's name the loud blonde seemed to know exactly what had happened. After looking around to check that nobody was watching or eavesdropping he whispered to Kaminari, "You know that Shinso had got anxiety right?", he nodded, "Yeah so he's really anxious all the time especially at the idea of making friends so it's really good you've gotten through his walls. He needs a friend like you."

"I wouldn't call us friends," the shorter blonde whispered back though he didn't know why they were whispering, "He hasn't really opened up to me yet except about his anxiety. He still brushes me off quite a lot." The teacher simply nodded as if he expected this. It was only the indigo haired boy's second day in the dorms so he couldn't of opened up that easily just yet. Emphasis on yet because the man just knew they would become friends.

After all, the same thing happened with him and Shouta. He thought of this while fidgeting with his wedding ring, a small smile plastered on his face as he walked away.

...

The classes were all done for the day and Kaminari was thankful. Hid bright, blonde hair was messier than usual and stuck to his face with sweat. His clothes were slightly damp and his face was red and sweaty with a small cut just below his nose. His usually energetic filled eyes were dull and drooping from exhaustion.

At long, long last he arrived at his dorm and walked in. To his dismay he saw Shinso lying on his bed in a much better state than he was. He was barely sweating and even had less dark eye bags than usual though they were still there. Currently, he was wearing a purple shirt and black shorts; he must have got the early to have changed before him. Then again the blonde was literally walking at a snail's pace; there was one right next to him while he walked.

With a sigh he flopped down onto his bed letting the sweet air-conditioning flood around him, cooling him painfully slow. The indigo barely even registered his presence, rude.