Chapter 14 K: A Twisted Brotherly Reunion

Denki Kaminari had just finished buying the groceries for everyone. There wasn't much they needed so it all fit in one bag. He thought about calling an Uber or a Taxi but he thought he could manage. He was wrong, somehow he ended up in a dark alleyway. He laughed at his own stupidity and turned to leave only to be met with someone he didn't expect.

Standing there as intimidating as ever was his brother, Zenaku Kaminari. This time he stumbled back as tears formed in his eyes. A thunder cloud was forming up above which made him fear for his life. A rough hand grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him against the wall. The pain made him cry out and he could feel liquid running down the back of his head.

The tears were really flowing like a great gushing waterfall. They slid down his face and down his neck landing on his clothes. They also hit the ground forming a small puddle in front of him. He was crying more than Midoriya. Red mixed with the tears as he felt his brother kick him in the knee. He was pretty sure it was dislocated.

But still he didn't stop. He didn't stop even when he cried out that it hurt, when he begged him to stop that he'd do anything. Soon his face was almost unrecognisable as he was covered in bruises, cuts and blood. He had two black eyes and his earring had been forcefully ripped out cutting through his earlobe. It was so much pain and he could see black spots in his vision.

Thunder rumbling overhead told him that it was finally time, the time that his own brother killed him. He could see the lightning but it didn't hit him. It hit the insane person in front of him. That's when he blacked out to the sound of sirens.

He was slipping in and out of consciousness and noticed small clips of things like seeing unfamiliar faces push him into a car on a stretcher. He had one last glimpse of his brother sitting lifeless in the alleyway but he couldn't cry. He had a vision of Shinso and felt only one emotion, love. The white of a hospital was the last thing he saw, blood was the last thing he smelt and tasted, sheets were the last thing he touched and sirens were the last thing he heard before he passed out for a long time.

His dreams were of Shinso cradling him in his arms saying that everything was ok that he loved him. He stroked his hair and it felt just like a kitten. They stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Their lips would meet.

His nightmares were of the traumatising event on repeat each one more frightening and farfetched then the last. In one Shinso was there laughing as he was beaten up. He leaned over and kissed someone else. It made him thrash around and scream. Arms held him back as he cried and the next nightmare began. Everything was so, so wrong.