Chapter 7 The League of Villains

Tomura Shigaraki sat at the bench scratching an irresistible itch on his neck continuously. In front of him was a drink Kurogiri had made who was currently wiping a glass. He looked like a regular man until his face which was covered in a purple smoky substance with two big yellow glowing eyes. It was a wonder that he could find a dirty dish to clean all the time.

Beside him sat Dabi, a guy with spiky black hair and heaps of purple scars going up his neck and under his eyes as well as along both of his arms. His bright blue eyes were focused on the TV which played the news. Just regular boring stuff.

The rest of The League of Villains were off somewhere doing their own boring things. It was a usual day at their secret hideout. Being the young leader the blue haired villain was focusing his attention on coming up with a plan to kill All-Might. So far their attempts were in vain.

This time they had to be subtle. Somehow they had to sneak onto the UA campus and get the former number one hero; Endeavour wasn't really a bother to them. They also wanted to kill those stupid teenagers in class 1-A. They seemed to always be foiling their plans.

His right hand hit the bench in frustration, knocking over his alcohol. Why can't I think of anything? Stupid, stupid, stupid! Dabi turned to face him and scooted closer, "Hey, calm down." An arm wrapped around him but he wasn't in a good mood. He threw the arm off his shoulder and stood up quickly causing the stool to tip over.

The black haired man held his hands up with his palms facing the other guy as he backed away slowly. He knew better than to mess with the boss when he was in one of his moods. They had been happening a lot lately as their leader felt the need to come up with a good plan at that instant.

"Sorry, Dabi," he whispered as guilt ran threw him, "Just mad." He nodded and wrapped his arms around him again, this time without the aggressiveness. "It's alright, Tomura, but you shouldn't feel so pressured to make a plan for us," he reassured as he hugged his boyfriend tighter.

...

It had been a week since the mini tantrum Shigaraki had pulled. There was no sign of Toga as she was probably still trying to infiltrate UA. Dabi had made a joke and bet $20 she couldn't get into the prestigious school. Of course she took it as a challenge and went to attempt it, she was probably in prison now but they would've seen it on TV.

Flashback:

The League of Villains were comfortably sitting around in each other's presence for once. They were playing games and making jokes, actually getting along for once. The blue flame wielding villain had pushed his boyfriend to come along and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

They were all sat in something that resembled a circle with Twice, Spinner, Mr Compress and Kurogiri making a semi-circle infront of the couch which was occupied by the villainous couple, Shigaraki and Dabi, while Toga perched on the arm closest to the blue haired guy.

A game of truth or dare was in place, surprising for a bunch of adults they were acting like kids! "Tommy, truth or dare!" the insane, blonde girl exclaimed as her golden eyes turned to focus on her boss. "Dare," he snorted in response as if it was the obvious choice.

The league mentally face palmed, some actually did including the black haired guy, and mentally kicked him. A dare from the crazy girl was never good. As if to prove this point she giggled maniacally.

"You have to..." she walked over to the guy so only they could hear it although the man beside them tried to listen in. His red eyes narrowed dangerously informing the group he hated the dare. Suddenly, he stormed out of the room with a number of eyes staring after him. When he left they turned to stare at the only girl.

"What did you say?" Dabi asked with a dangerous glare, his mad side could show when anyone messed with his boyfriend. "Oh, don't worry! He didn't storm out because he's mad! He's just going to do the dare!" That reassured the group, they never would admit it but they cared for their boss except for the black haired villain he'd shout it loud and proud and even showed it when he could.

A few moments later Shigaraki came back. In a pink frilly dress the blonde girl had stolen. He was glaring daggers at the girl while blushing furiously from embarrassment. To make things better his hair was tied back in a small ponytail.

Everyone burst out laughing and eventually the poor leader did too. After it had calmed down and he had changed the group started up the game again. A few hilarious dares and revealing truths later the group had grown bored. "I'm bored!" Himiko complained drawing out the 'o'.

"If you're so bored why don't you break into UA?", the scarred villain challenged, "I bet you twenty bucks you can't do it!"

"Oh just you wait and see scar face! I'll do it and that twenty is mine!" she screeched before grabbing a few knives and leaving. The door shut creakily behind her, it was the loudest noise in the room. They were all shocked by what had just happened. I was only joking, Dabi thought worriedly.

"Well, that happened! Let's continue," Twice announced but secretly everyone was scared for her. She could get over excited at times.

A pang of panic for the girl washed threw the leader but he squashed it down. I have more important things to do then worrying about a stupid girl. Deep down he knew that wasn't true. He had taken his usual spot at the bar staring at the bench with a glare so sharp it could break through bricks.

He had an idea but it was just at the tip of his tongue, it was so frustrating. He scratched his neck leaving fresh scars on top of the old ones. It was always being the leader of The League of Villains.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Everyone who were previously chilling in their rooms stepped out to see who or what it was. He heard several gasps causing him to cautiously see what all the fuss was about. When he walked out he saw a surprising sight.

Standing there was none other than Himiko Toga. She was wearing her usual school girl uniform; they never bothered to ask why. She didn't look to bad except for her hair being messy and her clothes a bit wrinkled.

"I was joking when I said that, Toga!" Dabi wailed as he lunged himself at her and hugged her tightly. They were all scolding her for doing it and fussing over whether she was ok or not. "I had three valid reasons!" she announced. "First reason, the money obviously. Second reason I can go into UA whenever I want and lastly, I wanted to test how much you all care about me!"

At her words the villains shuffled back, back to their grumbling selves. The scarred man pulled himself away from the girl while saying, "Nope! Definitely don't care about you!" Something the girl had said triggered something in his mind and instantly he had a plan formed.

Quickly, he wrote it down on a piece of paper and checked for any faults. When he was done he looked up to see the league staring questionably at him. "I have a plan," he muttered to their whoops and cheers. "You can get into UA again right, Toga?"