Chapter 4 S: A Mind Control Spree

Hitoshi Shinso had one last look at his masterpiece before he left the common room. He actually felt kind of bad letting that kid Kouda get all the cats out. Aizawa said not to worry about it though.

The breeze whipped refreshingly against his face as he walked to UA. The trees seemed to be waving at him like an enthusiastic Kaminari. He snickered at the comparison. Today seemed like a good day.

But then he remembered the second part of the deed that he had to do, brainwash everyone in 1A. He hated using his quirk like that although he had to. Why did he have to do it? Because of that stupid Kaminari.

Flashback:

Shinso was calmly sitting at the table phone in hand ignoring the past events. Suddenly, a pink pair of hands slammed down onto the edge of it. He looked up to see Mina, Sero, Kirishima and a grumpy looking Bakugo. "What do you want?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well you have to participate in The Bakusquad Acceptance Night!" Mina exclaimed.

"It's where you have to play a game of truth or dare and do a ridiculous deed," Sero added.

"Because you've been hanging out with Kaminari more than us lately," Kirishima inputted. The insomniac burst into laughter, were these people serious? It turns out they were because they didn't laugh, just stood there very seriously and silently. His eyes widened in confusion and shock at the realisation that they were completely and utterly serious.

"You're serious?" he asked and the group nodded.

"We meet here at 3am," Bakugo grumbled before they all turned away and walked off. What the hell?

The indigo haired teenager groaned in frustration. It wasn't like had to it, only if he wanted to hang out with Kami. A tiny voice in his mind was saying, you should be his friend he is one of the only people who seems to generally want to be your friend, annoys you into hanging out with him, knows about your anxiety and has seen a different side of you. It was actually pretty right, Kami did know/do that stuff.

But then his insecurity and fear had to but it's way in. You aren't here to make friends. Remember what happened last time? He probably would've agreed with that voice and not done the deed but that would hurt Kami's feelings and a whole angry gang would be after him.

Defeated, Shinso walked grumpily into his horrible classroom. It was unusually quiet; someone would usually laugh and call him names by now. He also noticed that everyone avoided eye contact with him like they were nervous to look at him instead of him being nervous to look at them.

At last he realised that they were nervous that if they did anything to him, even as much as look at him, they would get more detention than a few months worth. He couldn't help but smile at the memory. Someone actually cared enough for him to do that for him.

With a smirk he sat at his desk, no one can touch him now. Technically, they were all under his control. If he went one way he was sure they'd go the opposite and plus they couldn't bully him anymore. Maybe even by the end of their detention they'd forget why they hated him in the first place.

It was after class and the insomniac had just arrived at the dormitories. He had decided to start the final part of his deed, staring with the Dekusquad. First he went over to the broccoli, Midoriya, who just looked so happy that he was actually talking to him even if he only asked, "Do you know what we are having for dinner?"

"Well Todo-," his brainwashing quirk activated on the poor boy. Really? He should've been more careful, didn't I not say to be more careful? Ugh. He pondered on what he should make him do and came to a quick decision.

"Break a rule in front of Iida," With that said he had to locate the rest of the Dekusquad. He then found Uraraka and told her to call Bakugo weak, he was held back by none other than Kirishima. Todoroki was next and he told him to boil a kettle, Aizawa had told him the guy's tragic story. Finally, he made the sonic with glasses dab five times to the song 'I'm a Barbie Girl'. He wasn't feeling creative.

The rest of class 1A that were in the common room watched as the chaos unfurled for the second time that day. Mina winked at him but he barely paid attention. He was feeling mixed emotions, glad that he used his quirk because this was hilarious and angry at himself for the same reason.

However, he ignored that second thought and focused on his next plan, brainwashing the Bakusquad. His eyes travelled to where the energetic blonde was sitting, laughing at Iida, perfect my first target. As he was closer to the blonde he asked him for permission first than made him do something not that big, just wash all of Bakugo's white shirts with the one red thing he owned, a red pair of jeans.

Next he did Kirishima and Bakugo who both had to do the baby shark dance. For Mina he made her draw a moustache on Jirou and Yaoyorozu who were sleeping on the couch. He was starting to feel exhausted from using his quirk but did one more person, Sero. He had to dye his hair cyan but it was only some cheap hair chalk so it washed out right away.

With that he finally flopped onto his bed to relax from using this much of his quirk. He managed to get two hours of sleep before Kaminari came in to tell him dinner was ready. What was on the table was a mouth-watering beef lasagne and hot chips. The lasagne was home made by the angry blonde and the chips were bought from the local fish 'n' chips store.

...

It was finally the weekend where the students could finally relax or in Shinso's case use his quirk until he was too exhausted to go on for two days. His day was already planned out. Jirou, Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, Mineta and Ojiro were the people he'd brainwash today. Jirou had to dump the bin on her head while her black haired friend had to put a bad makeup style on herself. For Aoyama he had to break all his mirrors, Ojiro had to braid Hagukure's hair while Mineta had to lock himself in a cupboard for the whole night.

After those people were done he had a movie with the Bakusquad to go to. To be honest he only went because Kami half dragged him there and he actually wanted to see the movie. They got their tickets, snacks and drinks and settled to watch the movie which was supposed to be a sad comedy.

By the end of the movie the blonde was crying next to the indigo insomniac. He patted his back to comfort him awkwardly but received a hug in return. Man, this guy shows a lot of affection. They walked out of the cinema chatting about their favourite parts of the movie and headed to a McDonalds to get lunch.

While they waited for their food they talked nonsense like "Is water really wet?" and "How do you describe salt other than salty?". They finally ate their food and walked back to the dorms. Having done the last thing he was capable of doing today Shinso fell on his bed and slept.

The next day he awoke with the reminder of all the people he had to brainwash Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Hagukure, Shoji, Kouda and Sato. Tokoyami had to eat a whole tub of ice cream while the rest of the deeds were unimaginative as he had gotten lazy.

What he did was make the rest of them mainly do embarrassing things in front of everyone. Tsuyu had to break-dance, Hagukure had to try to scare everyone, Shoji had to do the splits (at least he attempted), Kouda had to ignore the animals and Sato had to eat like an animal.

The Bakusquad constantly complimented and applauded him as well. Even Bakugo had mumbled that one of the ones he had done was cool, though he was pretty sure the red head had forced him to do it.

By the end of the weekend he was exhausted. While relaxing on his bed a certain blonde walked in. "Don't forget the auditions tomorrow!" He groaned.