ch-34

"Let's read!" Seungmin plopped himself on Hyunjin's bed and opened the newly bought book.

"Right away? But you just bought it" Hyunjin said.

"I bought it to read it right away, now don't disturb me"

"That's rude" Hyunjin said and sat beside Seungmin.

Seungmin skipped the pages to the first chapter and started reading. Hyunjin slipped his hands on Seungmin's waist and started ticking him

"Hey stop!" Seungmin complained.

Hyunjin pushed Seungmin down so that he was lying on the bed and then he proceeded to put his both legs on either side of Seungmin and pin his hands to the bed.

"What the heck are you doing?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't want you to read right now" Hyunjin pouted. "I'm stopping you from reading"

"Like this?"

Hyunjin nodded.

"What do you want me to do then?" Seungmin asked

"Spend time with me instead of this boring book"

"But I wanna read, it's really interesting I can't wait anymore"

"Noo please, you can read later"

Seungmin put his lips on Hyunjin and gave him a kiss that lasted a minute.

"Is it enough? Now will you let me read?" Seungmin asked.

Hyunjin shook his head "What would I do in the meantime?"

"How about we both read together?" Seungmin suggested.

"I'm not interested in this boring book"

"It's not boring stop disrespecting it"

"I'm only interested in you so everything else is boring for me"

Seungmin pursed his lips "You're way too flirty"

Hyunjin gave him a huge smile.

"Just try reading it, if you're not interested then we'd do something else okay?"

Hyunjin gave it a thought before agreeing.

Seungmin got up and picked the book, Hyunjin pulled him close, held his waist and put his head on his shoulder. Seungmin opened the book amd started reading it out loud. Hyunjin really enjoyed listening to Seungmin's sweet voice so he kept listening to it and before he knew he actually started becoming interested in the story.

______

It was their P E period, they were rushing to the gym area.

"PE again? We only had PE like one week ago why is it back again" Seungmin whined.

"Why do you hate PE so much?" Jeongin asked.

"I just hate physical exercise so freaking much"

"C'mon it's fun" Jeongin said and pulled his arm.

"Yeah fun" Seungmin said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Yess it's my favorite period!" Hyunjin who just started walking beside Seungmin said.

"You like PE?" Seungmin asked.

"Yup! Love it! It's so much better than other classes, at least we can play" Hyunjin replied "What about you? Do you like PE?"

"Yeah I love PE too, it's fun" Seungmin lied.

"Great!"

"Oi Hyunjin!! Come here bro!" Jisung who was ahead of them called out.

"Yeah wait" Hyunjin said "Bye Minnie see ya later in class, this idiot needs me right now"

"Bye" Seungmin waved his hand.

Seungmin looked at Jeongin who was staring at him in a weird way.

"You love PE huh? It's fun huh?" Jeongin said in a mocking tone.

"Shut up"

"Yeah yeah you would lie for your precious boyfriend"

They reached to the gym area, the coach was announcing about a basketball game which was scheduled for next week, the coach asked the interested students to participate in it.

They went back to their class after the PE period.

"Hey Seungmin!" Hyunjin hopped to Seungmin's seat.

"What?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm in the basket ball team for the upcoming game!"

"Wow great!" Seungmin said "I hope you win"

"Of course I'll win" Hyunjin said "Jisung and Chan took part too"

"Wow"

"But I'm in the opposing team" Jisung said.

"Yeah that's sad" Chan said.

"It's not! I'd love to win over you losers!" Jisung said

"Yeah we'll see" Hyunjin said.

"What about you Changbin?" Felix asked "Did you participate?"

"I wanted to but the coach said I'm too short" Changbin pouted "He said that my height is lower than the required height"

"Aww it's okay mate" Felix said and put his arm around him. "We can just watch the game together"

Changbin smiled.

"Hey I think Minho participated too" Jeongin spoke up.

"Yeah I think he's in my team" Jisung said.

Minho was standing pretty close to them, listening to thier conversation. Jeongin pulled his arm and brought him closer to the group.

"You didn't tell us that you're going to play in the upcoming game" Jeongin said.

"Is this something that I should tell y'all? You don't tell me stuff too" Minho said with a cold tone.

"Oh anyways, say hi to Jisung, he's your team mate" Jeongin said to change the topic.

Minho glanced at Jisung, Jisung waved at him hesitantly, there was a strange atmosphere between them, a strange understanding of the past only those two knew about. One wanted to forget about it and pretend like it didn't exist and on the other hand the other one wanted to relive those moments.

A/n
Hii hi I'm updating on time today Woohoooo.
The last part might seem a lil confusing but it will get cleared up in the upcoming chapters