ch-23

"Why did I get myself into this mess?" Seungmin said to himself as he regretted life decisions. They were back in the library.

"Hwang Hyunjin you are nothing but trouble, and with yourself you're dragging me into this trouble too" Seungmin accused Hyunjin.

"I can't do anything, trouble is literally my shadow. It follows me wherever I go" Hyunjin said cheekily.

"You start those troubles. Now because of you I can't go outside freely just because some dangerous gang is out on a lookout for me! What did I even do?!" Seungmin was clearly done with this shit. "You're going to hell for making me go through this"

"I'm going to hell and what about you? Seungmin you're a good boy so you'll definitely go to heaven" Hyunjin said and moved a little closer towards where Seungmin was sitting. "But if you want to experience heaven a little sooner, you know you can count on me" Hyunjin smirked.

"Are you threatening me of murder?"

" No dumbass, I'm referring to the saying 'all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you'" Hyunjin chuckled.

Seungmin went red as he realised what he meant. "Shut up, it's a song"

Hyunjin laughed.

__________

The next day

Seungmin was gazing at the clouds from his classroom's window. The school day was coming to an end and he just wanted to go home soon and take a nap. The class was almost empty with only a few students around, including him.

Just then a boy entered the class shouting "Hyunjin and Mike are having an intense fight in the corridor! Seems like Hyunjin broke Mike's nose, Mike's bleeding !!"

What! That caught Seungmin's attention. He watched as the few people in the class got up to watch the fight. He followed.

There was a huge crowd in the corridor, he pushed past it to find Mike lying on the ground nearly unconscious and bleeding while Hyunjin was on top of him, his fist balled. To Seungmin's surprise, no one was trying to stop the fight, instead everyone watched as mute spectators.

"Hyunjin! What do you think you are doing!" Seungmin cried out.

Hyunjin turned back to look at him. His eyes were fierce but softened when he saw him. "Seungmin" Hyunjin breathed heavily.

"Hyunjin get off him!"

"Seungmin leave please"

"Hyunjin get off him! You left him half dead already! What else do you want!"

"Seungmin I- I- I can explain" Hyunjin said with a shaky voice.

"There's nothing left to explain. You will always be a monster! You create nothing but trouble! That's all you do!" Seungmin was getting teared up. The sight of Mike was too overwhelming for him."I thought you were getting better maybe but no, you can't and you won't!"

"Seungmin-"

The principal walked in the scene, someone probably informed him about this. "Hyunjin you are coming with me now!" The principal said "someone please take Mike to the nurse's office, I'll talk to him later" He grabbed Hyunjin's hand and left.