ch-16

What! dyed his hair black?!
Seungmin pushed past the crowd, into the class. There he saw Hyunjin, with his hair jet black and still long tied in his signature half pony, laughing and sitting on the teacher's desk.

Seungmin walked up to him and said "Did you dye your hair because of me?"

"Why would I do it because of you? Why would I waste my time to please you? What are you?" Hyunjin chuckled "I only did it because I wanted to. Now move" He pushed Seungmin and walked outside class with the crowd cheering "wow so cool" behind him.

Yeah why would he do it for me Seungmin thought and put his bag on his seat.

"Damn Seungmin! Did you see it!" Jeongin shouted.

"I did and I don't care" Seungmin lied.

"SEUNGMIN!! DID YOU SEE IT" Felix entered the class."DID YOU SEE HIS-"

"YEAH I DID NOW SHUT UP" Seungmin tried to shout over Felix's voice.

"Stop making it a big deal" Minho walked to his seat with his hands in his pockets. "Ya'll act like he's some sort of celebrity"

"Ah I want some peace" Seungmin laid his head on his table.

________

"Seungmin will you please take these books to the library?" The teacher asked Seungmin before leaving the class.

"Yes teacher" Seungmin took the books from her and headed towards the library.
Before he could reach the stairs, he heard familiar voices and realised that Hyunjin and his gang were sitting on the stairs and talking. He hid behind the wall and was about to go the opposite way but then he heard his name being taken and stopped to listen.

"I can't believe you dyed your hair black because of Seungmin!" Changbin said.

"Yeah, you really liked your blonde hair didn't you?" Chan agreed.

Hyunjin just sat their in silence.

"Dude you must like him a lot, you're doing all sorts of things for him now" Jisung laughed.

"But do you think his heart fluttered on seeing your black hair? That was the whole point wasn't it!" Chan slapped Hyunjin's thigh.

"How could it not! I'm the Hwang Hyunjin don't forget it. If it didn't now, it will later" Hyunjin put his hands behind his head and leaned on the railing.

"Dude I wish I had your confidence and your narcissism" Jisung clapped his hands.

"I still don't get why the heck he's obsessed with black hair. What a weirdo" Chan laughed.

"Yeah blonde hair guys are the best" Changbin giggled and started daydreaming.

Seungmin didn't wait to hear the whole thing, he was already running the opposite way when he heard Chan say that Hyunjin liked his blonde hair. So, no, he didn't hear the part where Jisung said that Hyunjin liked him.

Seungmin didn't want to hear the whole thing, he didn't want to think about the possibilities that could happen, the possibility of Hyunjin liking him. That's completely nonsense he thought.

He took the longer route to the library and returned back to class late.

"What took you so long?" Felix asked

"Nothing, don't talk to me. My mind's a mess" Seungmin replied and put his head back on the desk.

_____

"Hey guys, I need to talk to ya'll about something" Seungmin finally said at the lunch break.

Felix stood up abruptly and suddenly left the cafeteria in a hurry.

"That's rude-" Seungmin said.

"Where is his head at these days?" Jeongin said

"I don't know" Minho replied.

Minho glanced at the chair Felix was sitting at and spotted something. He picked it up and said "Look, he left this" It was a packet of home-made cookies wrapped up nicely and the packet was tied up with a pink ribbon.

 He picked it up and said "Look, he left this" It was a packet of home-made cookies wrapped up nicely and the packet was tied up with a pink ribbon

Something like this^^^

"That's cute" Jeongin remarked.

"I know right" Seungmin agreed. "I wonder who he brought this for?"

"Who else? For us!" Minho said and started unwrapping  it.

"Hey don't!" Seungmin said

"Why?"

"It's his, don't do it without asking him. He might have brought this for someone else"

"Like who?"

"Eh, I don't know, someone he likes maybe"

"If it was something like that he would've told us first" Minho picked up one cookie and bit it. "Mmhhh good as always"

"Minho-"

"Want one?" Minho offered to the shocked boys.

He waited for a second, keeping his hand in mid air, hoping for a response. Jeongin hesitated a little before nodding.

Minho handed it to him. Jeongin took a bite and his face instantly lit up from the deliciousness of the sweet cookies. "It's so good" Jeongin said.

"Right!" Minho said and ate another cookie. "You should have one too Seungmin, or you'll regret it."

"Please don't Minho, you too Jeongin. He's probably gonna get mad at you. And I won't be defending you in any way"  Seungmin said seriously.

"Oh yeah? What he gon' do? Hit me with his spatula? He's Felix, he won't get mad at all. He'll probably like that we enjoyed his cookies. Plus he's brought us cookies many times, why would it be different this time?"

"Still-"

"LEE MINHO WHAT THE HELL!!" an extremely raging Felix yelled. He had returned to the cafeteria and was standing behind Minho

Minho turned around to face Felix. Felix snatched the packet from Minho and shouted " I CAME BACK CAUSE I FORGOT THE PACKET BUT YOU DIDNT LEAVE A SINGLE COOKIE!!"

Now everyone's gaze was fixed at those two boys. Jeongin quickly brushed his hands and wiped his face to remove all the remains left of the cookies.

"Felix I- I can explain" Minho stuttered.

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES" Felix left the cafeteria like a bull in a rage.

There was complete silence in the class for two minutes and then everyone resumed their talks again.

"I told you, didn't I ?" Seungmin said as a matter-of-factly.

Jisung who was sitting at the corner of the cafeteria with the gang like usual said to Chan "well that guy seemed more dramatic than Hyunjin"

"Nah, no one's more dramatic than our drama queen, Hwang Hyunjin" Chan replied.

I'll be updating on every Tuesday and Friday, so stay tuned<3