ch-4

Hyunjin thought about the day after the fight all the time he was at home because of the detention. Seungmin was pretty much stuck inside his head and all he could think about was how cute he looked when he had come between him and Minho with a little nose scrunch on his face. He thought about how proud Seungmin looked when the teacher announced his marks, how sad yet beautiful he looked in the principal's office and how he glared at him while looking like the most attractive person in this world.

Hyunjin didn't know why Seungmin was so interesting to him, he had never been so intrigued by anyone.

So Hyunjin thought about it over and over again and finally came to a decision.

"I want you to tutor me" Hyunjin said when he got back to school after detention.

"You what-" Seungmin was surprised as Hyunjin suddenly came up to him and said this. Hyunjin had never even said a word to him before.

"See I've been thinking about what the principal told me and I guess the only way I can stay at this school is by scoring better grades" Hyunjin tried to explain

"So?"

"So I want you to tutor me as you're the brightest student in the class. Hand over some of your intelligence to me would ya?"

"I-" Seungmin was so shocked that he couldn't even say something. Was this his way of annoying Seungmin?

"You just have to help me till the next exams and get me a good grade so that I could stay in this school."

"You mean I need to teach you for a whole month ?"

"Yeah. I'll give you a whole forty five minutes to think about it and then I'll take it as a yes" Hyunjin passed a charming smile to Seungmin and walked back to his seat.

Seungmin told all of this to Jeongin, Minho and Felix

"I guess he might be after you now, since you punched him and all" Jeongin said

"That's exactly what I think" Seungmin replied

"But it's weird isn't it? That he's asking for study lessons" Felix wondered out aloud

"He's a bastard, this might be his new trick or something" Minho said with an irritated expression on his face.

"So what should I do now?" Seungmin asked

"Ignore him" Minho said

"I'll try"
______

Hyunjin didn't give Seungmin the chance to ignore him cause as soon as the class ended he came over to his seat "when should we start our classes from?" He asked

"When did I agree to your offer?" Seungmin got annoyed seeing him again.

"I never said you had a choice. I only gave you time to think that doesn't mean you can refuse"

"You can't force me"

"I bet you'll agree yourself"

The rest of the day Hyunjin kept on following Seungmin wherever he went and kept on repeating the same thing again and again.

"What do you want from me?!" Seungmin yelled out of annoyance

"I think I already told you that I want you to tutor me"

"Can you leave me alone?"

"Nope"

Seungmin sighed

"C'mon it's just for a month won't you do that?"

"No" Seungmin replied coldly

"Wouldn't you want to see my beautiful face every day if  by your help I get good grades and get to stay?"

"No"

"Ok then will you tutor me if I pay you?"

"No" Seungmin said after giving it a thought.

"If I were you I would reconsider this"

"I already thought about it"

" Would you want your friends to be in danger because of you?" Changbin who was standing beside Hyunjin cracked his knuckles and smirked.

"N-no"

"Then would you refuse to teach me?"

"No" Seungmin replied without a thought before quickly saying "no, wait, what!"

"What did I say huh? You'll agree yourself" Hyunjin high- fived Chan, Changbin and Jisung. While Jeongin face- palmed, Felix sighed and Minho shook his head in disappointment.

#weloveyouhyunjin
#hyunjinbestboy