ch-6

Bad idea. Five minutes with him and im already regretting this. Should have known this would happen
Seungmin thought as he walked down the street.

"Hey smartass where are you going" Hyunjin called as he tried to catch up with Seungmin. He held Seungmin's hand and Seungmin quickly shook it off.

"Don't annoy me" Seungmin said

"You get annoyed pretty easily, I see" Hyunjin said "Now I'll annoy you even more" He grinned.

Seungmin just continued walking back to his house while Hyunjin just stood there thinking he looks so cute when he gets mad.
______

Seungmin threw his bag on the couch and jumped on his bed. He was pissed off at Hyunjin, pissed off at himself for agreeing to this. He just seemed to get irritated whenever Hyunjin was around him, and to make matters worse he got embarrassed in his favourite library. This might not be a big deal for Hyunjin but it was for him.

Why did I even agree to this anyway? He thought how can I help someone who fought with my friends, bullied them? And now he's trying to get control of me.

He heard his phone rang and saw that there were messages from his friends.

Innie: yo Seungmin how did the study session go?

Lino: he probably got his ass beaten

Lix: c'mon Minho lets not assume stuff

Lix: HE DEFINITELY GOT HIS ASS BEATEN

Innie: isn't that the same thing

Lix: no it isn't.

Lix: he assumed it and I stated facts, there's a difference

Innie: whatever

Lino: wth felix

I hate yall

Innie: Oh my god Minnie you survived

Innie:

Lix: tell us how it went?

First of all it was terrible, two mins in the library and he embarrassed me by being hella loud so I had to fled.

Lix: haha then?

That's it

Innie: boring

Innie: so what are you doing rn?

Rethinking life decisions

Minho: as you should be

He turned off his phone and sighed. He stayed there for 20 more minutes before going back to study.
_____

The next day at school he told Hyunjin that he won't be doing it anymore.
"Why" Hyunjin asked

"I don't think I need to tell you why considering what happened yesterday"

"C'mon it wasnt even a big deal, stop making a big fuss over it"

"Listen you either think I'm stupid or I'm dumb cause-

"Both words mean the same thing" Hyunjin said interrupting Seungmin

Seungmin took a deep breath to calm himself and said "that's not the point, the point is that we both know you have the least interest in actually studying and more in bullying me."

"Gosh he's really a dumbass" Changbin chuckled behind Hyunjin.

"Hey hey no teasing. Our smart boy has something important to say" Hyunjin said "you can continue seungmin"

"So in conclusion, I'm not helping you study" Seungmin said while still trying to calm himself.

"I won't bully you or anything, I just want you to help me study and I'm being very sincere right now"

"Do you really expect me to believe you" Seungmin raised an eyebrow

"I promise" Hyunjin smiled an angelic smile which seemed more like devilish to Seungmin.

Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"See pretty boy I don't really keep my promises but I'll do it just for you" Hyunjin winked

"Aww " Jisung said