ch-9

Seungmin explained about the magnetic effects of electric current and the rules related to it again, trying his best to make Hyunjin get it inside his brain. But Hyunjin was too busy to understand anything about physics. For now his focus was more on the relation between his feelings and this extremely cute boy in front of him.
His heart sparked with more electricity than in the circuit Seungmin was talking about.
All he could do was nod at his every word with a smile on his face and stare right at Seungmin making him slightly rub his nose every now and then out of shyness.

After the end of the second tutoring Hyunjin offered to give Seungmin a ride home on his bike again but Seungmin refused it and walked home. Seungmin knew that if he ever agreed to his offer he would not return home back with all his bones in place.
_____

At lunch break the next day, Hyunjin watched Seungmin laugh and joke with his friends at the cafeteria. He looked so cute and happy, so different from the Seungmin who Hyunjin spent his afternoons in the library with. The Seungmin he knew was cold but this Seungmin was cheerful.

With his food tray in his hand, Hyunjin went up to the table Seungmin was sitting.

"Get up" he said to the boy who was sitting beside Seungmin, peacefully eating his lunch.
That boy looked at Hyunjin nervously and managed to stammer "wh-why?"

"I said get up" Hyunjin said firmly holding the chair he was sitting on "or you'll regret it"

The boy quickly picked up his tray and fled to the other table, too scared to say a word against him.

"Hmm that's better" Hyunjin sat down beside Seungmin.

"What's wrong with you?" Seungmin demanded.

"What?" Hyunjin replied "I just want to eat with you, can't I do that?"

"No, you cannot"

"Why?"

"Because he would not want to ruin his day by eating with an impudent jerk like you" Minho shot back.

"No one asked you, you two toothed stupid bunny"

"Wait but don't all bunnies have two teeth?" Jeongin whispered to Felix.

"No they don't, they have more than two teeth" Felix answered.

"I thought they only had two"

"Maybe it's because you only saw the two in front"

"Aah now I get it"

Minho clenched his fists and got up to punch Hyunjin but before he could do that Jeongin held his hand and said "please don't make a scene"
Minho abruptly shook off his hand and sat down.
Hyunjin smirked.

"He could've came up with a better comeback" Jisung said to Chan in a low voice.

"I know, right. 'Two toothed bunny' is pretty lame" Chan replied.

"He needs to learn from me" Changbin said and stuffed a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"You're worse" Jisung told him.

Hyunjin motioned his chopsticks towards Seungmin and said "eat a lot~" and started eating.