ch-13

Seungmin woke up early only to realise that it was sunday and went back to sleep again. He woke up then at 10 a.m. too late he thought. But he had no regrets. After shower he checked his phone and there were messages from his friends, reminding him their plans for the day.

Innie: We're going for movies todayyy!!!!

Lino: who decided on this?

Lixie: we did.

Lino: we who?

Innie: me and lix

   We talked about this yesterday, don't you remember?

Innie: Oh yeah Seungmin agreed on this too

Lino: why don't I remember anything then?

Lixie: you were in the washroom that's why you don't

Lino: *facepalms* then how am I supposed to know?!

You got a point there

Lixie: no worries mate, now you know

Lino: why am I friends with dumbasses

Lino:

Innie: 😂😂

Lixie: ok anyways, we're going to the movies today so get ready losers.

Lino: who you calling a loser?

Damn Felix you really got some nerves

Lixie: sorry mate *runs for dear life*

_____

They met at a nearby mall, and waited for the time of the movie screening. They haven't went for the movies since a long time, so they were pretty excited for this.

"What kind of movie it is?" Minho asked

"You'll know when you watch it" Jeongin replied matter-of-factly.

"I mean what genre it is?"

"It's a romantic-comedy" Felix replied.

"Ew I hate romantic movies, I only like comedies"

"C'mon how could you hate romantic movies, they're so cute" Seungmin said.

Minho made a disgusted face and Seungmin stuck out his tongue in response.

"Let's buy the refreshments first" Felix suggested.

"Four coca-cola and two big packets of popcorn pleeeaseee" Jeongin said dragging the please at the end.

"Yep" The boy at the counter replied and lowered his cap after glancing at them.

"Why two? Get four, I'm not sharing my popcorn with you!" Minho said.

"I thought two should be enough" Jeongin pouted. "Make it four"

"Yeahh" the boy at the counter replied in an irritated voice. Seungmin squinted his eyes and took a clear view of the boy. He couldn't see his face properly as it was partially covered by his baseball cap but he looked strangely familiar. His long blonde hair stuck out of his hat and he had plump lips.

"Here's your order" The boy at the counter called out.

Wait that voice! Seungmin thought isn't it like ... Hyunjin's? 

"Thank you!" Jeongin took the drinks and Felix carried the popcorn.

"C'mon Seungmin it's time" Minho grabbed Seungmin's hand and pulled him.

it doesn't matter anyway, whether it's him or not Seungmin shook his head and started to walk away.

They took their seats and the movie started.
Seungmin found the movie really cute, he always liked romantic movies and the comedy scenes made it even better. Minho who was sitting beside him kept cringing at every romantic scene.

After it ended they walked out chatting about it.

"I swear I'm never coming to a movie with y'all without checking it out myself" Minho complained.

"Hey it wasn't that bad" Felix said.

"It was actually really good" Seungmin agreed.

"IM NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE!" A voice suddenly ringed making the whole place silent and shocked.

They watched as the same boy who took their order earlier threw his cap on the floor. "IM LEAVING THIS JOB" and he fled from there after making that statement.

The other employees quickly picked up his cap and went back to their work.

Seungmin really wanted to take a look at him just to confirm whether it was Hyunijn or not but his long hair covered his face as he left.

"What a weirdo" Jeongin remarked "caused a whole scene here"

"I know right" Minho said "whatever, c'mon let's go I'm hungry"

"What do you mean? You just ate a whole packet of popcorn by yourself" Jeongin said

"That isn't enough to satisfy my hunger"

"Where do you wanna go?" Felix asked

"Domino's, I'm craving pizza"

"Okk let's goo" Felix said "hey Seungmin where are you lost at?"

"Nothing" Seungmin replied shaking his thoughts away.

And then they left.

I'm sorry for such a late update, I had exams so I couldn't update earlier. Now I'm free so I'll be updating regularly at least twice a week. This story still has a long way to go and I hope y'all stick around till the end. <3