ch-3

The next day:

Seungmin entered the class and sat beside his group of friends who had band-aids and bluish patches on their faces. Seungmin felt extremely angry at Hyunjin and his gang for damaging his friends' faces. 'what a ruthless monster Hyunjin is' Seungmin thought.

"C'mon kids, everyone quick take your seats" the teacher said "the exam results are going to be revealed today"

With a roar of excitement and nervousness everyone sat at their seats.

"Jeongin" The teacher called out "forty out of fifty"

"Yayyy" Jeongin cheered

"Felix, forty two out of fifty"

"Ahh I expected at least forty eight" Felix groaned

"Hyunjin, thirteen out of fifty" the teacher said "that too I guess were earned through cheating, am I right?"

"Oops, you got caught" Chan murmured to Hyunjin while grinning.

"Seungmin.... Fifty out of fifty"

"Not a surprise at all" Minho said

"Yeah we all expected that, didn't we" Felix said

"Shut up" Seungmin said

"Dude, does this kid study well?" Hyunjin asked Chan

"He's the topper of the class" Chan replied

Im so curious about him Hyunjin thought

"Hyunjin, Chan, Changbin and Jisung, the Principal wants you in his office" The PE teacher suddenly entered the class and called out.

"Jeongin, Minho, Felix and Seungmin, you too" He added

They all walked to the principal's office.

"Hyunjin, Chan, Changbin and Jisung I'm not even surprised that you four made trouble again" the principal said.

"But Jeongin, Minho, Felix and especially you Seungmin, I never thought you would disappoint me like this" The principal said while pointing at them with a pen "Seungmin you are a very brilliant student and I don't expect this kind of behaviour from you again, same goes for the rest of you three too"

Seungmin's eyes were getting filled with tears and his hands were shaking, he wiped a drop of tear that fell on his cheek with his hand and with his lips quivering he said "I-Im sorry, I promise won't do it again" 

Jeongin, Minho and Felix apologised too.

"Now, let's deal with the rest of you four notorious kids" the principal said while intertwining his fingers "last time too I gave you a warning but I guess it proved to be of no good, now you four are going to be in detention for four days. And Hyunjin, I swear if you do something again then you are going to get expelled, for real. At least try to get better grades so we would have one reason to let you stay"

They walked out of the office, the good kids feeling depressed and the bad ones showing no sign of concern as  going to the principal's office was part of their routine.

Seungmin glared at Hyunjin, if glares could kill then Hyunjin would be dead right now cause the look seungmin gave him was truly deadly.

My first ever time going to the principal's office for getting in trouble and it was all because of that monster Hyunjin, I hate him so much
Seungmin thought while still glaring. Hyunjin caught him glaring at him and Seungmin
Quickly looked away. While still mad at Hyunjin, Seungmin walked back to the class leaving Hyunjin feeling butterflies fluttering inside his stomach.