ch-27

"Where are we going?" Hyunjin asked.

"To the same place where we had our non official date" Seungmin giggled. It was his first time saying stuff like this and it made him feel slightly embarrassed.

Hyunjin got dressed properly and they were ready to leave but then Hyunjin realised that he left his bike at the convenience store yesterday.
"I completely forgot about it as we fled" he said.

"You were at the convenience store yesterday?" Seungmin asked.

Hyunjin nodded.

"Ah so that's how you saw me. I forgot that you worked there"

"How do you know?"

Seungmin rubbed the back of his neck "Uh actually I saw you working there"

Hyunjin then suddenly remembered the time when Seungmin came to the store to buy instant noodles. He covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"What happened?" Seungmin asked.

"It's just...I didn't want you to know that I'm working part time" He replied from behind his hands.

"Why?" He was unable to understand.

"I actually started working there because you said that I have to pay you for tutoring me, I know I said it first, so I just wanted to-"
Seungmin held his hands, removed them from his face, looked him in the eyes and said "You don't have to work to pay me, you dont have to pay me at all. Work to help your mum, not for me"

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Seungmin and hugged him tight "why are you so nice?" He said in his neck. Seungmin rubbed his back "Now, shall we go?"

"Yup!!" Hyunjin looked at him excitedly "Today is our day one"

They walked to the store to get his bike, Hyunjin explained his boss as to why he suddenly left while Seungmin went to his home to explain to his mom as it was close to the store. Thankfully his mom trusted Hyunjin so Seungmin didn't receive much scolding. Then they picked up his bike and left for the café.

They walked in to the café while holding hands. This time Seungmin didn't feel uneasy like the way he had felt last time, just a little shyness.

"Oh welcome back" the same lady greeted them. "What would you like to order?"

"What would you like baby?" Hyunjin turned to Seungmin. Something about the way he called him 'baby' made his heart flutter. No one had ever called him that. He smiled and said "uhm this brownie and a milkshake" He pointed with his fingers.

"Same for me" Hyunjin said and they sat at the seat where they sat the last time.

This time Hyunjin held his hand on the table with ease and Seungmin looked at him with love without any pretence or uneasiness.

"You look so pretty today" Hyunjin said.

Seungmin looked down. "Thanks" he managed to reply. "You too, actually"

Hyunjin smiled and continued gazing at his love who was finally his now. Seungmin couldn't look back at him so he looked at the large window beside their table. "the weather is so nice today" he said.

"You said that last time too" Hyunjin laughed.

"This time I mean it"

The worker arrived with their order and looked at them with a little jealously but said nothing and left.

Seungmin happily ate his brownie, enjoying it unlike last time.

The music at the café changed to ocean view by rothy and chanyeol which was Seungmin's favourite song. He started bobbing his head and suddenly said "This song always reminds me of the beach. Ah I feel like going to the beach now, it's been quite a long time since I last went"